Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
name them 
nerd.gif

probably talking about quik...:lol:

dudes act is getting old already.

Dudes who hate on another mans misery and have no shame for it are lames. It just sickens me that "Kobe haters" never take a day off. No one deserves to go out like this, and yet they still find enjoyment out of misery. Just sick. Those are the type of people with low moral values and have nothing better to do than hate on someone to get other people's attention.

My phone died so I'm just now getting news of this, speechless at this point. Season from hell took another unexpected and devastating turn. I hope Bean is able to come back relatively able to be recognized. I feel sick right now.

Take it from a fan whose franchise player suffered a torn achilles. It's almost next to impossible to be the same after that injury :smh:

Really sucks to see Kobe go down like that. It's almost ironic too, dude played all those mins, years+games and never really experienced a devastating injury. You'd think the odds would be against him.

I hate to say this, but it was a fun ride Kobe. I hated you all those years, but grew to respect your game and your work ethic.

One of the greatest Lakers of all-time.

I think Dwight is more likely to stay since he can be the MAN now and get all the touches. But he might bounce IF he feels there's no chance to win in LA.

hope that even while hes out kobe still sticks up for pau this offseason/next year. the last laker left that i actually enjoy watching 
frown.gif

Had to break the news to my daughter man. |I

She just sat there quiet, not sure what to say. :smh:

I know he'll be back. I know he'll wear a Laker uni again. But everything he's given to get us to this point, everything he carried while the rest of the team dealt with injuries, and a week away from what he lives for, the postseason, to have it taken away like that, when his body was clearly telling him he couldn't push any further, he kept trying anyways.

He does that **** for us. For our squad.

Look at how Pau and Ron reacted to this. 2 guys that won titles with Kobe. They were distraught in that lockerroom. :smh:

**** man.

Had to break the news to my daughter man. |I

She just sat there quiet, not sure what to say. :smh:

I know he'll be back. I know he'll wear a Laker uni again. But everything he's given to get us to this point, everything he carried while the rest of the team dealt with injuries, and a week away from what he lives for, the postseason, to have it taken away like that, when his body was clearly telling him he couldn't push any further, he kept trying anyways.

Look at how Pau and Ron reacted to this. 2 guys that won titles with Kobe. They were distraught in that lockerroom. :smh:

**** man.

Just absolute hell.

But taking a page outta your book.

We get a healthy Nash, feed the bigs and the post.
Make a run at okc.

Then the mamba will rise next year.

ohhhh I can't wait either.

He'll come back better, wiser, same animal different beast.

Last edited:
No doubt, we ain't dead yet man.

Hell, even J Hill tryna get back and help the team out. They gonna BALL OUT for their fallen teammate. Make Mamba proud.

Props to Ron for coming back and trying, and same to Hill. Much respect to them.

I think Nash can get back soon, hopefully Sunday.

Had to break the news to my daughter man.
tired.gif

She just sat there quiet, not sure what to say.
mean.gif

Look at how Pau and Ron reacted to this. 2 guys that won titles with Kobe. They were distraught in that lockerroom.
mean.gif

**** man.
Just absolute hell.

But taking a page outta your book.

We get a healthy Nash, feed the bigs and the post.
Make a run at okc.

Then the mamba will rise next year.

ohhhh I can't wait either.

He'll come back better, wiser, same animal different beast.
isnt it same beast different animal? just hope we can do something this offseason, this year is just not our year...

no way he doesnt come back though, no way we will see kobe retire while steve nash of all people is still wearing a lakers uniform

isnt it same beast different animal? just hope we can do something this offseason, this year is just not our year...

no way he doesnt come back though, no way we will see kobe retire while steve nash of all people is still wearing a lakers uniform

I don't know man :lol:

I was hype just typing that.

Kobe will recover like beckham did. 7 months, in time for opening night.

when his body was clearly telling him he couldn't push any further, he kept trying anyways.

It was like watching superman slowly break out there. :smh:

Was just making plans last night to take my nephew out to LA next year so he can watch Kobe play at staples before hanging them up. :smh:

Last edited:
The first knee thing, I just figured, eh, it happens, freak ****, try to play thru Kobe.

But 5 minutes later when he's back on the floor again, I knew what was happening. Alarms, bells, whistles, all were going off in my head. I just prayed nothing too severe would happen.

Even if it was something that would knock him out a week, a month, whatever, it would suck, but I know he'd be there Nov 1 ready to go.

Now.........the uncertainty. |I

[COLOR=#red]Kobe, like Ray Lewis will not let an injury be the cause for him to leave the game (for good I mean). I am not a fan of Kobe at all, but I do know that dude's determination and work ethic is matched by very few. I'm expecting nothing less than a miracle from this guy.

Get well soon Mr. Bryant, the game just isn't the same without you around.[/COLOR]

Damn, how serious is this injury? Apparently, Kobe has a history of playing through injuries, but this is worse?

achilles tendon injuries are severe...especially in basketball, and Kobe as an already aging player couldn't have been more unlucky than he is at this point of his career. Time will tell if he recovers completely, but I doubt it...

Back
Top Bottom