Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're joking right? Unless you mean by different reception he would've gotten MORE hate. Stop acting like bron ain't one of the the most hated, if not, most hated, player right now
Hated? Please. Only people that hate him are Cleveland fans. 

Does any Laker fan in here want Dantoni to be the coach next year?
I sure don't...

I saw this on twitter, Interesting, but I understand that injuries are different for each individual.

Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina 20m
per @philcollin1 . David Beckham, at age 34 like Kobe, had torn achilles March 14, 2010 & returned Sept. 12 2010 (month ahead of schedule).

If torn.. Kobe is going to use this as motivation..

Never have i been this sad for a sports related injury. Watching Kobe from day one and being a Laker fan since i can remember, this ******g sucks. I really hope this wasnt his last game. For everything he's done and accomplished, he doesnt deserve to go out like this :frown::smh:

Never have i been this sad for a sports related injury. Watching Kobe from day one and being a Laker fan since i can remember, this ******g sucks. I really hope this wasnt his last game. For everything he's done and accomplished, he doesnt deserve to go out like this
frown.gif
mean.gif
He sort of made it clear during the interview that this wasn't his last game. 

Last edited:
im probably the only one, but im not hopping on this "hopefully he comes back as soon as possible" train that even kobe is on

the one thing i dont want to see more then him hanging them up like this is him coming back prematurely

sorry but im alright if he misses the next season

if you didnt watch the game, he hurt himself twice leading up to this injury..

at what point as a coach you say enough is enough and pull him out of there.. he was clearly fatigued.

As someone whos grown up around Lakers basketball I'm saddened by this. I may not always be rooting for the Lakers, but I've always had the utmost respect for Kobe and everything hes done. One of the last people I'd want to see this happen to. I cant imagine how some of you guys feel. my twin and friends who are LAL fans were on the verge of tears, I'm pretty sure my little brother is going to cry. Hope he comes back and at the very least finishes on his own terms

As someone whos grown up around Lakers basketball I'm saddened by this. I may not always be rooting for the Lakers, but I've always had the utmost respect for Kobe and everything hes done. One of the last people I'd want to see this happen to. I cant imagine how some of you guys feel. my twin and friends who are LAL fans were on the verge of tears, I'm pretty sure my little brother is going to cry. Hope he comes back and at the very least finishes on his own terms

Respect.

But yes.

Me and my brother both shed some tears.

This is our idol(me and my bros) so it was difficult for us.

#prayforvino

Last edited:
I'm not in here to try and troll, but just gauging the feelings of Lakers fans about this off-season.

I think it's obvious that the injury puts some doubt in Dwight's mind.

What do you think? Do you think he backs out?

I'm not in here to try and troll, but just gauging the feelings of Lakers fans about this off-season.

I don't really give a damn at this moment. Rebuilding or being mediocre with Howard does not make a difference.

again, probably the only one and crazy but i think its the opposite

i think he stays... i dont think he can cut and run when the player hes wanted to play with most needs him to hold down the fort for a year

but yeah, no surprise if he walks

I don't mean to detract Kobe in any way, but I'd be interesting to see what kind of chemistry that Nash, Pau, and Dwight could build.

If the worst comes to reality with Kobe, that would put the ball back in Nash's hands. That's a great thing for Pau and Dwight.

I don't know what he will do, but I think that's a pretty interesting attraction.

The only way I can see him leaving is if Houston makes a really interesting offer, or if Dallas can somehow convince Chris Paul to come on board along with Dwight, but both Dwight and Chris would have to leave a lot of money on the table.

I honestly think he doesn't walk. But I wouldn't be surprised if he does.

With Kobe out, this team now falls on the back of Dwight and Pau. It is now up to these guys to defend the 8th spot and make the playoffs without Kobe.

But if I was to choose if Dwight leaves or stays. I think he stays.

Regardless..win or lose...kobe or no kobe...with all those kids...Dwight isn't walking from $30m. Be cereal.

Either let Dwight walk and tank next year for Wiggins.

OR re-sign Dwight and then use him and Pau as trade bait for the #1 pick. That sounds like a Laker thing to do right?

There's some sort silver lining. *shrug*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom