Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't Adrian Peterson injury worst to come back then Kobe? He came back and won mvp the following year is amazing. If anyone else can do it, i believe Kobe will win the MVP and championship to finish his final chapter of his story. 3 more rings that is! I'm so depress today, would never of thought that would happen to someone like Kobe.

Wasn't Adrian Peterson injury worst to come back then Kobe? He came back and won mvp the following year is amazing. If anyone else can do it, i believe Kobe will win the MVP and championship to finish his final chapter of his story. 3 more rings that is! I'm so depress today, would never of thought that would happen to someone like Kobe.

Not even close. A torn achilles is the worst injury a basketball player can get. An ACL can be replaced. An achillies needs to be fixed. Real big difference.

I think ny old acct got banned :lol:
This mjgreatxii.

Missed nt today :lol:

Anyways im glad for the goudelock signing. And if nash can reinvent the team and play well and stay healthy.

Then I have faith in this team.

Last edited:
Not even close. A torn achilles is the worst injury a basketball player can get. An ACL can be replaced. An achillies needs to be fixed. Real big difference.
:frown: i alway thought a ACL was worst. wow... So no one came back from an achilles injury? 

:frown: i alway thought a ACL was worst. wow... So no one came back from an achilles injury? 

People have come back from it. Just takes a long time. I think this 6-9 timetable they put forward is being VERY optimistic. I really hope he comes back and plays, but I think he should sit out a year and make one final push when he is all the way back.

chauncey... but hes not effective and always in suits

People have come back from it. Just takes a long time. I think this 6-9 timetable they put forward is being VERY optimistic. I really hope he comes back and plays, but I think he should sit out a year and make one final push when he is all the way back.

There was NEVER a player in the NBA to come back to full form or a fraction of what they used to be after this kind of injury.

Here's a list of great players to suffer this injury--
Patrick Ewing
Chauncy Billups
Bernard King
Charles Barkely
Isaiah Thomas

This is THE devastating injury of all injuries in sports. It's damn near impossible to be the player you was before. It's possible to play again, but the chances are greater that performance will diminish, considerably.

Disclaimer: Those players mentioned all ruptured their achilles tendon when they were in the twilight of their careers. Sad to say this, but it looks like Kobe's career is pretty much over as well. He's a tough dude, but he knew it was over. That's why dude was crying. He's a hard worker and will come back from this and wont let that Warriors game be his last, but he knows it's over from here on out.

Kobe has a ton of pride too. He won't embaress himself by playing so poorly with a huge contract like that. He might retired after the year he comes back, which would be 2014-15 season. He wants to pass MJ in the scoring list. Will be interesting to see how close he'll get. Doubt he can pass it now.

I just realized Kobe stole the last line of my sig to end his facebook vent 
nerd.gif

nycknicks you're wrong.

Dominique Wilkins came back and averaged 20+ PPG for 3 seasons and made 2 All Star Games. I think it happened to him when he was 31 tho.

Kobe is only 900 something points behind mj. He scored over 1500 points this season. If he come back next season and play for a year I will say that he will pass mj.

Achilles injury is tough but this is kobe we're talking about. If there is anyone who can come back near 90% to 100% it's kobe.

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
For clarification, Gary Vitti cleared Kobe Bryant to continue after his first two injuries/tweaks before the big one. D'Antoni defers to GV

I knew dude was a fraud as well after the Malone debacle and Nash's prognosis early this season. :smh:

so is g lock back or what? smh this guy should have been on this team when they hired antoni. what the hell were they thinking?

no playing defense shooters make antoni's pants wet

I really hate some nters.

Like absolutely despise.

I'll put it like this. Anyone on here that takes enjoyment in seeing another person get injured and not being able to do what they do for a living is lame and id take enjoyment out of seeing them get in a car crash or having their house get set on fire.

This isn't just about Kobe either, its any player to me. Granted I have my teams/players I don't like but I would feel bad if they suffered a serious injury I would feel bad for them. I can't stand the cowboys but seeing Michael Irvin laid out on the field in Philly and those fans cheering a mans career being over was barbaric, its the same with anyone else that takes enjoyment from any professional athlete suffering a serious injury

Marc Spears of YahooSports said Goudelock should be signed late Sunday morning.... And may be available to play tonight..

Has it really come to this?
Hypin GLock like he gonna be our savior?
Cmon now.

At the end of it all, its all about rings.
Bron gettin his 2nd.
Parade down south beach.

Might as well forfeit the playoffs and hand it to dude today.

huge 4 days left in the NBA

spurs still fighting for that #1 seed so they won't lay down against the lakers tonight.

then Houston needs to win out to claim that 6 seed.

only real hope the lakers have at this point is the following scenario:

lakers will lose to the spurs tonight. jazz will beat twolves tomorrow night and take that 8 seed.

If the warriors lose to the spurs and the rockets beat both the kings and suns, they will have locked up that 6 seed by Wednesday night and will no longer need to play all their starters. lakers can take advantage and win that game, but they will only make the playoffs if the jazz lose to the grizzlies (who may or may not be fighting to jump from that 5th seed to that 3rd seed depending on how the nuggets finish the season due to how nba playoff seeding works).

a lot of factors involved here, but then I just remembered that Kevin Mchale said he'd play his starters the rest of the season and try to win all the remaining games...so expect Houston to absolutely light it up in that last game and end your season :smile: . Dwight will see how much more fun the Houston team is compared to all the lakers and lakers fans sulking around crying about Kobe and will decide to jump ship. a new big 3 will be formed with Dwight, harden, and parsons and they will win multiple titles for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom