Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That season, the Dallas Mavericks had sought to trade point guard Jason Kidd for Van Exel, but it was Harris who didn't want to make the trade because he didn't think Kidd could shoot nearly as well as Van Exel. Later, the failure to make the deal would leave some Lakers insiders shaking their heads.

1, 2, 3, Cancun!!!

Thank you, Kane. Just... thank you. :D

Dudes want to act like we were straight killing the league before, like we went straight from the 96 Bulls to the present day Bobcats/Wizards.

No.

Sorry Lakers fans. No offense, but Kobe was by far the biggest factor that they have a positive win/lose balance.
Dwight Howard is still a disappointment, not close to the player we have been knowing for years.
Much respect to Kobe who scored not only much but also proved the best shooting in his whole career
at the age of 34 despite of less quickness.
He gave everything and I really hope that the Lakers go over 100% to honor him.

With Kobe the also would have lost against the Thunders, but I would say the series would probably
ended at 4:2.
Now they can be lucky if they manage not to be swept.
If you really expect the Lakers without Kobe from this season to win against the Thunders, it is like expecting MJ at 40 to win championship
with his Wizards in 2003.
The Thunders are too experienced and good to lose agains the Lakers.
They are not the Supersonics from 1994 who got swept by the Nuggets.

Last edited:
^Great post, so much Information about our team that we did not know. Will copy/paste into a word document, e-mail to all of my
friends and family, and save a copy onto my external hard drive so I can take it with me anywhere I go.

fate of the season is tonight, lets get it
pimp.gif

People always say Laker fans are so delusional and arrogant so that's why they hate them so much, but I swear most of the time it's just in their heads.

I have not seen any Laker fan who thinks the team has a solid chance against the Thunder... so why do we need to be set straight on how the Lakers have no chance against the Thunder? No one's being delusional in here

Last edited:
I know they won't advance(and wouldn't have if Kobe was suited up) but as a fan I'd rather watch my team go down swinging than to submit. Go Lakers!!!

This whole lakers vs kobe fan **** needs to stop. This is the Lakers thread. I'm a huge kobe fan but Lakers all day baby!

About the game tonight, any possibility that Easy earl starts on Harden and Meeks for Parsons? I think it would be a better matchup for us.

This whole lakers vs kobe fan **** needs to stop. This is the Lakers thread. I'm a huge kobe fan but Lakers all day baby!

About the game tonight, any possibility that Easy earl starts on Harden and Meeks for Parsons? I think it would be a better matchup for us.
I am with you on this. I am from Louisiana and I have been a Lakers fan since I knew what basketball was. It does not matter who wears the jerseys it is about the name on the front LAKERS FAN ALL DAY EVERY DAY. I root for the individual players second and that includes non Lakers players because I am a true basketball fan.

I agree with others that the real Lakers fans hate the matchup with the Thunder and our chances are slim but at the same time we really loved our chances against the Spurs before and after Kobe got hurt.

Sorry Lakers fans. No offense, but Kobe was by far the biggest factor that they have a positive win/lose balance.
Dwight Howard is still a disappointment, not close to the player we have been knowing for years.
Much respect to Kobe who scored not only much but also proved the best shooting in his whole career
at the age of 34 despite of less quickness.
He gave everything and I really hope that the Lakers go over 100% to honor him.

With Kobe the also would have lost against the Thunders, but I would say the series would probably
ended at 4:2.
Now they can be lucky if they manage not to be swept.
If you really expect the Lakers without Kobe from this season to win against the Thunders, it is like expecting MJ at 40 to win championship
with his Wizards in 2003.
The Thunders are too experienced and good to lose agains the Lakers.
They are not the Supersonics from 1994 who got swept by the Nuggets.

Quoted for if we make it to the 7th seed

He's right about them Thunders

In other news....

"2 more days and I’m running and jumping 100%"

— Jordan Craig Hill (@jordanchill43) April 16, 2013

Obviously still no timetable on his return, but this is encouraging.

Last edited:
Im wondering...was the national TV schedule already set up for Utah and Lakers to play on the same day, one game before the other???

Cuz it seems like an awhully big coincidence that they both are playing today to figure out who is getting the 8th seed lol

Back
Top Bottom