Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ reebok blast! Hated that it one side was black and the other was white.. Still bought the pair tho cause of nick the quick.

I'm still trying to figure this playoff picture..

So is this correct?

If Jazz lose lakers are in?

If Jazz win and Lakers lose, Jazz are in?

If Lakers win they're 7 seed?

If Lakers lose and Jazz lose, Lakers are 8 seed?

I'm still trying to figure this playoff picture..

So is this correct?

If Jazz lose lakers are in?

If Jazz win and Lakers lose, Jazz are in?

If Lakers win they're 7 seed?

If Lakers lose and Jazz lose, Lakers are 8 seed?

Yes, all of that is correct.

Quite nervous about this game.. HOU could blow them out after halftime or another close one..

Leggo Lakers!

I have a feeling jazz are going to win so Lakers MUST WIN

I could see memphis resting their starters a lot more and not really caring if they win or not

NO one is going to rest their starters tomorrow in the West (besides OKC and SA) since seeds 3-9 are all up for grabs on the last day of the season.

Nuggets need to beat Suns at home to clinch 3rd regardless of what Clippers do

Clippers need to beat Kings on the road to clinch homecourt against Grizzlies...or even possibly move to 3rd with a Den loss

Grizz need to beat Jazz and hope for a Clippers loss to get homecourt against Clips.

Warriors need a win on the road to clinch 6th, or risk dropping to 7th with a Rockets win.

If Jazz win, then Lakers WILL need to win remain in the playoffs. They also want to win regardless of what Jazz does because a win would clinch 7th and avoid OKC first round.

Rockets will go hard against Lakers too since they also tryna avoid dropping to 8th. Also if the Rockets win and Warriors lose, Rockets move up to 6th.

***** going DOWN tonight

Last edited:
NO one is going to rest their starters tomorrow in the West (besides OKC and SA) since seeds 3-9 are all up for grabs on the last day of the season.

Nuggets need to beat Suns at home to clinch 3rd regardless of what Clippers do

Clippers need to beat Kings on the road to clinch homecourt against Grizzlies...or even possibly move to 3rd with a Den loss

Grizz need to beat Jazz and hope for a Clippers loss to get homecourt against Clips.

Warriors need a win on the road to clinch 6th, or risk dropping to 7th with a Rockets win.

If Jazz win, then Lakers WILL need to win remain in the playoffs. They also want to win regardless of what Jazz does because a win would clinch 7th and avoid OKC first round.

Rockets will go hard against Lakers too since they also tryna avoid dropping to 8th. Also if the Rockets win and Warriors lose, Rockets move up to 6th.

***** going DOWN tonight

didnt see that. good point looks like lakers just need to play hard and get that 7th

i love how the grizz play the jazz before the lakers game. that way we already know if were in or not

i have a feeling jazz will win.

dwight need to watch the new man of steel trailer to get pumped up for the game :lol:

Honestly, with Kobe out for the season, it does not matter whether the Lakers can be in the playoffs this year or not.

Without Kobe, the Lakers might be sweeped awkwardly by the Thunders.

Honestly, with Kobe out for the season, it does not matter whether the Lakers can be in the playoffs this year or not.

Without Kobe, the Lakers might be sweeped awkwardly by the Thunders.

:smh:

Anyway, can't wait for tonight's games. It feels like the playoffs already starting :smokin

Last edited:
[quote name="NobleKane"][quote name="jumpman cbt2"]Honestly, with Kobe out for the season, it does not matter whether the Lakers can be in the playoffs this year or not.

Without Kobe, the Lakers might be sweeped awkwardly by the Thunders.[/quote]and with kobe they might have been swept.[/quote]Thank you, Kane. Just... thank you. :D

Dudes want to act like we were straight killing the league before, like we went straight from the 96 Bulls to the present day Bobcats/Wizards.

No.

i feel like dwight will show up tonight, we also need the bench to step up and metta to slow down harden a bit. i doubt steve blake will have two great games in a row but anything is possible at this point

"I've come to realize we can play Dwight and Gasol together"

You got a real gem of a coach there hahahaha

Dude is the gift that keeps on giving

Aye Ska, lemme ask you somethin right quick.

You don't think it speaks VOLUMES that the Mavs would have dealt a still early in his career Jason Kidd, for Nick Van Exel?

The #2 overall pick, being offered for a second round pick with an attitude? And being told NO. (btw, don't put it on Del Harris, if Jerry West wanted Jason Kidd, Jerry West would have gotten Jason Kidd, come on now)

And you don't see that as an issue in any way?

You need more from me? How bout after being that #2 pick, the PG of the future, this great talent, why did the Mavs after not getting Van Exel, deal him 20 games into his THIRD season?

They dealt him for Michael Finley for heaven's sakes. :lol:

Certainly he grew up later and made somethin of his life, but clearly there were more issues than you are acknowledging.

Because he couldn't score.

That was easy. :lol:

Sports is dominated by the flashy HR hitters and high flying scorers. Folks who excel in areas OTHER than HRs and PPGs... stay under the radar.

Last edited:
I mean, they took him #2 overall, they already knew he couldn't score. :lol:

P, you have that book in PDF or the actual thing?

:x @ Doug Christie wearing KB's #8 during his stay with us.

Makes me wanna throw up... word to Chester's .gifs.

Back
Top Bottom