Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should just sub in Kobe Bryant, let him sit in a hoveround and let him cuss at everyone on the court.

Need Meeks back. Goudelock needs to play over Morris. Pray Steve and Steve can get in for game 3, Pau can play well at home and Dwight STAY OUT OF FOUL TROUBLE.

#keys

I'm happy the way the team is fighting... Injuries piling up now and it's looking rough going home

San Antonio could get swept next round if they make it that far. They in the same boat we are in old/slow/hurt

dantoni.gif

this team just can't score enough without the Kobster...

get well soon Mamba :smokin

Don't give up guys. Let's see how we look in LA.

Just pray the coaches find an adjustment we can make.

So now that's Nash (hamstring/back), Blake (hamstring), Dwight (back/labrum), Meeks (ankle), Pau (feet), Hill (hip), Jamison (wrist), MWP (knee) and Kobe (Achilles). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Undermanned Team, I agree with the sentiments above me, I don't know how much I can ask from this pretty much depleted team.

Don't give up guys. Let's see how we look in LA.

Just pray the coaches find an adjustment we can make.

Good luck with that :smh:

The team was playing good and then the Spurs ran that Manu-Bonner pick n roll 4 straight times late in the second...they scored every time. Dantoni did not adjust at all. Bonner hit a 3 and a runner and Manu made a 3 and dished for a 3 to Neal. The lakers were up 1 and ended up down 8. You can blame Pau for sucking on defense and being lazy but a coach should not let a team run the same play 4 times in a row. That was the game.

This coaching staff will make a few adjustments for game 3 and they will probably somewhat work but they can't make any in game adjustments to save their lives.

So now that's Nash (hamstring/back), Blake (hamstring), Dwight (back/labrum), Meeks (ankle), Pau (feet), Hill (hip), Jamison (wrist), MWP (knee) and Kobe (Achilles). :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have some tendonitis in my left ankle as well, prolly should list that. :lol:

And if you add the injuries of the year.. You can include

D'Antoni had knee surgery before we got him...

Not much perimeter guys for us.. Basically kills any chance for Dwight to get one-on-ones with Duncan. When he did get one-on-one on Duncan, he killed him.. Dwight can beat anyone one-on-one, if he gets space... He doesn't do it with flash moves, or even good moves... He does it with strength and athleticism... But when you run a second defender over.. It's curtain. Dwight can pass out, but if you don't have guys on the perimeter that make you pay, there's nothing to keep the defense honest.

This team needs to readjust going into next year... Need to get the age down.. Get guys who are younger, who can shoot. Don't have to be great defenders, just capable of staying in front of their man... Don't need to completely alter the team though, can be done keeping most of the rotation in tact.

Last edited:
We were terrible at beating playoff bound teams away all year, I still have hope at staples

we NEED to be healthy though

Back
Top Bottom