Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Blake is out, and Nash is 70%, all 5 Spurs will be in the paint. Dwight and Pau gonna have NO room.

Need to hope the home crowd helps our role guys.

Not much perimeter guys for us.. Basically kills any chance for Dwight to get one-on-ones with Duncan. When he did get one-on-one on Duncan, he killed him.. Dwight can beat anyone one-on-one, if he gets space... He doesn't do it with flash moves, or even good moves... He does it with strength and athleticism... But when you run a second defender over.. It's curtain. Dwight can pass out, but if you don't have guys on the perimeter that make you pay, there's nothing to keep the defense honest.

This team needs to readjust going into next year... Need to get the age down.. Get guys who are younger, who can shoot. Don't have to be great defenders, just capable of staying in front of their man... Don't need to completely alter the team though, can be done keeping most of the rotation in tact.

I concur. Not enough 3's being knocked down on a consistent basis to space the floor out for Dwightizzle.

Well both Steves are dead. Do I smell a Morris and Goudelock start with Ebanks suiting back up? Until next time in Lulz Angeles......

SMH... Remember when Kobe was one of the reasons this team can't be successful?
This strongly suggests that he is the ONLY reason we're competitive the second half of the
season.

SMH... Remember when Kobe was one of the reasons this team can't be successful?
This strongly suggests that he is the ONLY reason we're competitive the second half of the
season.

a lot of people don't understand just how good Kobe is and that his ballhogging is really the only chance for winning

they should have had blake come off the bench. no point in playing him out there side by side with nash when they both could spell minutes for each other. blake started to play kobe minutes in game one...what did they think would happen? :lol:

:x@ giving morris minutes

seriously

like are you for serious?

Morris is so mad about his performance that he stayed for 4 hours at the spurs arena practicing behind the back dribbling.

Don't give up guys. Let's see how we look in LA.

Just pray the coaches find an adjustment we can make.

something tells me the longer this series goes it favors us crazy as that sounds. lol

we have out rebounded them the first two games by a short margin.

hopefully home court will fire these buffoons up.

Last edited:
As an outsider looking in.... If yall had the healthy/PHX version of Nash, I think you could thrive with Dwight and Pau being fed by Nash
well look whos here mr two face himself
mean.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
 I'm just speaking as a fan of the NBA...

And its true, healthy Nash with solid practice time with Dwight and Pau... or any other capable PF....... cake all day.

But that's the thing--Nash is older now and he's obviously losing a step or two. It's really downhill for him here on out.

It's kind of like the Jason Kidd effect, almost. Which isn't bad news for the Lakers. There are still plenty of thing he can do for the Lakers when he's on the floor. Directing ball movement, leading the offense and being a presence. He can also shoot an open jumper.

He's not going to be the Nash of the Phoenix Suns days, but he can still be effective.

I still don't think MDA is the right coach for the Lakers. He's trying to to run an offense that's just not suitable for the Lakers roster.

More Dwight and Pau is the best bet for the Lakers going forward though. Let's see what a full training camp and healthy roster can do for LA next season

BTW, I just thought of something interesting. Anyone have a record of Nash when he plays against San Antonio? I imagine it's not good. I can remember at least 2 series where he lost to the Spurs. Even during his days in Dallas, he wasn't that successful going against the Spurs.

I still have San Antonio winning the series in 5. LA will win a game at home. Maybe they can even pull out 2 wins and have the series tied by game 5.

Last edited:
might as well just rest nash and dwight. get ready for next season. Have dwight get his shoulder surgery cause if we manage to even pass spurs, no way we are passing Golden state or denever especially with our line up

Back
Top Bottom