Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hopefully everyone enjoys dwights last game as a Laker
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i hope im wrong

Even if the Lakers secretly hate everything about Dwight, they still have to re-sign him. He'd at least be an asset moving forward.

:lol:

I would hear a debate about whether we should keep Pau..

But Pau over Dwight :rofl:

In what world is that a sound basketball decision..

There's a handful of people who can change a game defensively in the NBA on a nightly basis... And Dwight is the biggest of those. It so happens that we also have our biggest hole on defense.. Keeping Pau and just letting Dwight go would be so comically bad.

Last edited:
Even if the Lakers secretly hate everything about Dwight, they still have to re-sign him. He'd at least be an asset moving forward.

Yes, exactly. Dwight would def be worth a few good players and some picks.

I agree Simmons was bugging, but the dude was saying it from a "win now" point of view, which isn't happening anytime soon.

Yes, exactly. Dwight would def be worth a few good players and some picks.

I agree Simmons was bugging, but the dude was saying it from a "win now" point of view, which isn't happening anytime soon.

Even in a "win now" point of view that's a stupid decision.. Taking Pau at the expense of Dwight does not make us a better contending team. It makes us worse.

Now the argument of "win now" can be applied to whether you keep Gasol.

Also in Gasol news, he's repairing the tendons in his knee this offseason. Don't know if that means German Surgery or not. He said it's a possibility.

Last edited:
Pau told and showed me yesterday he tore a ligament in his right middle finger in Game 3. He plans to wear a splint today - Kevin Ding

Nice that he's toughing it out

We need to trade Pau before it's too late. He has like two more years left in him. 

I'm hearing Dwight is going to test Free Agency this summer, doesn't mean he's going to leave but the fact that hes even going to test it is frustrating.

What a season....

If LA didn't re-sign Dwight that ****** Simmons would be begging for the Celtics to sign him. Homer *** ESPN honk.

[quote name="Grittyman"]What exactly did Simmons say? I missed it[/quote] I didn't see it, either, but I know it was along the lines of "The reason the Lakers absolutely suck is because...", and going by CP's response, I would imagine it also had something along the lines of "Dwight is the antichrist, and here's why..."

So you guys have Niketalk twitters and then your real life ones? Or do you mix NT and real life
Naw, my CP one is me, I say whatever I want on there, my Dolphins one is attached to my website so I have to be diplomatic, reserved, all business etc. Otherwise I'd just have my CP one.
I think I need to revive my twitter and follow a bunch of NTers. Have my worlds collide a bit

Damn laker game 4 tickets are really low especially on Craig's just shows you how this season has been

Originally Posted by Grittyman  
What exactly did Simmons say? I missed it
I didn't see it, either, but I know it was along the lines of "The reason the Lakers absolutely suck is because...", and going by CP's response, I would imagine it also had something along the lines of "Dwight is the antichrist, and here's why..."
laugh.gif
 that guy is such a troll. 

No lie. The Lakers battling to get into the playoffs was more entertaining than them in the playoffs.

I just want to watch a hard fought game tonight, don't care about the results. Just want to see the team lay everything they have on the floor.

I had Dwight at 80% resigning but if yall get swept 1st round and the last two things Dwight remembers are yall booing in Game 3/chanting we want Phil and yall booing in Game 4/chanting We Want Phil (which you will if yall lose tonight) + a lot of empty seats considering what craig's list and stubhub are looking like it may be worse.

I had Dwight at 80% resigning but if yall get swept 1st round and the last two things Dwight remembers are yall booing in Game 3/chanting we want Phil and yall booing in Game 4/chanting We Want Phil (which you will if yall lose tonight) + a lot of empty seats considering what craig's list and stubhub are looking like it may be worse.

Staples is never empty. And I wouldnt be surprised if Dwight was chanting along in his head

Dwight ain't coming back to LA

He'll take less money to go to place with less pressure and a system built for him.

Back
Top Bottom