Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Phil is making his decision tomorrow at the latest...
If he comes back Scottie Pippen will be on the bench as an assistant coach
pimp.gif
Word?

Phil is making his decision tomorrow at the latest...

If he comes back Scottie Pippen will be on the bench as an assistant coach :pimp:

Word?

Lakers Nation is reporting Scottie... He also wants Shaw, but I don't know if that's happening.. Few other legit sources stated that he wants both guys

As for the decision coming tomorrow... I saw it while hiding out at work trying to see if Phil said Yes, so I'm not entirely sure of the source, but I'm looking for it (Quick search has Sportscenter reporting it, which means someone else reported it first and they stole it)

Last edited:
Rumors are we're getting Dwight Phil/Pip/Shaw and maybe Rambis?

I'll comment when I see the press conference. :lol:

Rumors are we're getting Dwight Phil/Pip/Shaw and maybe Rambis?
I'll comment when I see the press conference. :lol:

heres a question for all. who would you rather have play and who would you rather have coach?

pip or fisher? :lol: cuz u know if fish aint gonna coach he outside staples right now salivating hoping to get signed

heres a question for all. who would you rather have play and who would you rather have coach?
pip or fisher? :lol: cuz u know if fish aint gonna coach he outside staples right now salivating hoping to get signed

i think both would be a great addition.. especially since b.shaw is not able to get out of indy.. i think fish was a coach on the floor ever since he started playing under phil.. and i think pip can be a great addition in defensive schemes and hopefully it will influence all the forwards in a positive way on defense.. cause jamison, ebanks, clark are not really producing offensively or defensively..

I don' t see PJax NOT taking the job. He is walking into the best situation any coach has every walked in...
I bet George Karl is steaming right now :lol:

BUT if he doesnt accept the job, its gonna be a mad house everywhere. I feel like all lakers fan, lakers haters, & the media
pretty much take it as a definite he will take the job.

Oh Lakers and the drama lol

I don' t see PJax NOT taking the job. He is walking into the best situation any coach has every walked in...
I bet George Karl is steaming right now :lol:
BUT if he doesnt accept the job, its gonna be a mad house everywhere. I feel like all lakers fan, lakers haters, & the media
pretty much take it as a definite he will take the job.
Oh Lakers and the drama lol

how is this the best situation any coach has ever walked in?? nothing is promised in sports.. and you are not guaranteed a championship...

how is this the best situation any coach has ever walked in?? nothing is promised in sports.. and you are not guaranteed a championship..i'd say there is is only more added pressture to it, because like it or not, if they dont win then it will be a wasted year and this team along with its coach came up short.

how is this the best situation any coach has ever walked in?? nothing is promised in sports.. and you are not guaranteed a championship...

Regardless this is the best situation...

You come to a team with a bottomless wallet...
Coaching a team with 3 future HOFers, maybe 4 that can easily fit in the system...
Their gonna pay you top dollar AND concede to your every desire...
AND you get to play savior to a thirsty fanbase....

There's pressure wherever you go but I'd take this over anything as a coach

Phil has walked into a gold mind and he knows it, all he has to do is find the gold in time
If I've learned anything about Phil through history, he capitalizes on opportunities, and he is gonna juice everything out of this
new deal with the Lakers lol

Would love to have Scottie on staff. Knows the triangle, one of the 50 best players of all time, and one of the best defensive players the league has ever seen. Couldn't hurt to have a guy like that trying to help fix our defensive woes.

Last edited:
The waiting is making me worry... the word has been that Phil is almost certainly the next coach but what more is there to wait on? Maybe Phil doesn't feel up to the stress/management doesn't want to give in to his demands?

:smh:

The waiting is making me worry... the word has been that Phil is almost certainly the next coach but what more is there to wait on? Maybe Phil doesn't feel up to the stress/management doesn't want to give in to his demands?
mean.gif
Getting his coaching staff together? Ironing out the language of the deal? Announcements like these typically take place during the week maybe?

:smh:

the sooner it is taken care of the sooner the lakers can start working on the triangle.. besides the less issues, the easier the transition

Wasn't Scottie just promoted as some sort of special assistant to the Bulls about a week ago? On top of that he sits courtside near the visitor bench at all the Bulls' home games.....

Back
Top Bottom