Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F-it switch every time, Dwight good enough to make up lost ground on these fast point guards...

Somewhat valiant effort second half, but just like every other game, Lakers get down big early and spend to much effort trying to come back, it's a real bad recipe for playing a game...

Last edited:
Someone on Twitter said it probably is 30 minutes of theoretic defense.. Where there is no one playing offense.. But you use your imagination
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good move Dev... Draw the foul and take it from the line.. We want a slow paced game..

But we can't trade FTs.

Metta just blew this entire comeback.

Fade away off the Post... Completely leaves a clear lane for Chandler... Then leaves JR Smith open for 3.

From 7 back to 12 in less than a minute with 3 stupid ******g plays by Metta

And if not for Kobe making a ridiculous shot it'd be worse.

Last edited:
You can't expect to be down 20+ the whole game and then come back the last few minutes, its not going to happen, you are exerting to much energy catching up, its pointless...

Move on from this one, I know we've been saying that a lot, but it is what it is...

Defense looked better second half, and Ebanks played well, I mean i guess its small victories right now..

This is exactly why I was so sad when Artest wasn't part of the Howard deal (with the possibility of getting Iggy)...

Wth was Ron Artest thinking shooting that? You give it to Kobe not fade away just inside the 3 pt lind you buffoon

Back
Top Bottom