Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good game... We have heart, but not the brains....
Metta tried his best to successfully kill a comeback.. :lol:
The second I saw him fading.. I knew it was over....

true but he did keep us somewhat in it..didnt he get like 3 shots or 2 in a row....that was great but with him its tough too watch

Barkley was right... The game needs to be slowed down.. By us... Not by another team, but by us.

We can't run up & down the court 48 minutes..

I think Nash, Meeks, Kobe, Pau & Howard should be the starting lineup when Nash gets back.... With the exception of teams like the Knicks, Thunder, Heat..

44 minutes when the game was clearly unwinnable. Even Potato Head wasn't as bad as this. I refuse to believe that these clowns spend 30 minutes on defense with some of the elementary breakdowns we have. If we lose to the Wizards tomorrow, heads need to roll.

This game was 3 stops from being won by the Lakers. Stop blaming the coach for everything WE NEEDED to win this game the losses are adding up. Y'all crying about minutes like we 5 games over .500 we in a deep hole and need to do whatever to get out of it

I think CP said it but this is basically like auditions right now...

Jamison starts, and then barely plays

Ebanks plays most of the second half when he hasn't been getting any burn before

Sacre played a bit

It's no excuse to lose, because the win loss record doesn't have an excuse column, but its something for us fans to think about

Will Steve Nash and Pau being back help, sure, to what extent, none of us know, but we need to give this some time, and sadly i'm thinking this is going to be longer than a year thing...

Good game... We have heart, but not the brains....
Metta tried his best to successfully kill a comeback.. :lol:
The second I saw him fading.. I knew it was over....

true but he did keep us somewhat in it..didnt he get like 3 shots or 2 in a row....that was great but with him its tough too watch

His defense on Melo was bad.. He did better when Melo was out, but he deserves to be yelled out by everyone... He's the 4th option on the floor and he's pulling a 20 foot fadeaway with 8 seconds on the clock..

He left chandler for a clear Alley.. When Meeks was the one to roll up to Smith because he was right there... And he leaves JR open for a 3.

7 points with 4:47 goes to 12 at 3:49...

7 points and momentum that game COULD have been ours.. But rookie mistakes by a Veteran killed it

I have no idea what Dwight was doing in the 4th on what D'Antoni had him out there for, dude touched the ball maybe twice on offense the entire quarter. This team won't reach it's potential even when Nash and Pau come back unless Mike swallows his pride and stops being so stubborn and adjust what he's trying to do to fit the personnel.

Just because I don't know if anyone saw it.. When we are fully healthy.... I think we should run a

Nash, Meeks, Kobe, Pau & Dwight starting lineup for the first 7 minutes... And then again if we need offense in the 4th.. (Exclusion of teams with Elite 3s)

Play a slow, smart offensive game... To jump out to early leads..

A pick & roll between Nash and one of the bigs with Meeks on the strong side catch and shoot would be :x

Last edited:
kobe is bugging. i know you have to put the team on your back but we had some solid streaks despite him missing like 10 shots in a row and continuing to shoot. go to the basket or something....

dwight needs a player or coach that he will listen to.

d'anotnis strategy was to put our centers on pgs... :pimp:

GIVE EBANKS MORE BURN, I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED HE CAN DO DECENT THINGS. TODAY WAS A GOOD EXAMPLE.

We have to sign Delonte tonight b/c Nash is still about 4 weeks away from suiting.

Pau idk what the deal is, if the tendinitis is bad enough to keep him from even trying to give it a run tonight with the significance of this game worries me.

To be fair I think back spasms hurt even more when you get cold on the bench, I'm sure Kobe was like this **** going to hurt regardless let me get some minutes out of it.

Man I hope we win against the Wizards tomorrow... I can't believe i just said it like that.

Last edited:
kobe is bugging. i know you have to put the team on your back but we had some solid streaks despite him missing like 10 shots in a row and continuing to shoot. go to the basket or something....

dwight needs a player or coach that he will listen to.

d'anotnis strategy was to put our centers on pgs... :pimp:

GIVE EBANKS MORE BURN, I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED HE CAN DO DECENT THINGS. TODAY WAS A GOOD EXAMPLE.

We were already down big when he slumped in the Second.. And Dwight was getting the ball a lot in the second ended the half at 18.

And in the 4th there were numerous times he drove and kicked to the wide open guy... I'm forgetting a couple of them but Meeks went 1/2 and Ebanks 0/1

I'm so done right now...I don't think I've ever felt like this as a Laker fan. At least in 08 when we crapped out against the Celts we were overachieving

Last edited:
If Melo was in we would have got blown out. But Melo was cold coming off the bench after they sat him. 

We have to sign Delonte tonight b/c Nash is still about 4 weeks away from suiting.

Pau idk what the deal is, if the tendinitis is bad enough to keep him from even trying to give it a run tonight with the significance of this game worries me.

2 weeks away..

He told Aldridge he's practicing next week, and wants one week of practice before he returns so when he hits the court he's in the swing of things..

But yes Delonte is necessary.

Duhon 30 minutes 3&4

Despite Felton shooting 26 shots :lol: he still want 18 & 9.. He can't guard elite guard.. Third tier guards.. And even average guard which is seen in how Jameer Nelson lit him up.

So yes Delonte would be smart..

And if I'm D'Antoni I spend all defensive practices (first I'd double it to 1 hour. An hour on offense, an hour on defense.) just with the pick and roll that's it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom