Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not even looking to get boards on offense
tired.gif

Cue the Kobe 30+ point stat.

(and I'm on board with saying that it's a stupid stat as well... just saying that it will be coming)

Last edited:
That 4 possessions by Metta (1st was the ridiculous Kobe 3)... That killed all the momentum...

Then those 2 offensive rebounds were a last shot to make sure we dead.

JK good game. Kobe had me shook all game.:lol

Glad we got y'all when y'all were struggling. Don't wanna see this team when they get it together.

Last edited:
This game was exactly like the OKC game (just it was Melo in the 1st rather than Westbrook in the 2nd).

I think the offense will be able to weather these crazy storms better when Nash and Gasol are back.

blow up EVERYONE...that includes coaching staff also minus kobe, howard and nash..im tired of watching lakers lose....again... we cant even beat a team without their star player who didnt play the second half or so....wow if we lose tomorrow idk guys :{

Down 26 to make it competitive in the 4th, what can you do?

It is what it is, Metta played well, yea he did some boneheaded plays with that pull up jump shot, but he did bring them back into it as well.

I'm mad we lost, but i'm happy with second half effort, sadly like Steve Kerr said, "I guess its come to moral victories this year"

On to the next one...(This should be the Lakers motto this year)

JK good game. Kobe had me shook all game.:lol

Glad we got y'all when y'all were struggling. Don't wanna see this team when they get it together.

Good game... We have heart, but not the brains....

Metta tried his best to successfully kill a comeback.. :lol

The second I saw him fading.. I knew it was over....

Btw, didn't see the entire game, mostly the 4th only, did Dwight get any touches in that quarter at all? I had lunch for a bit so He probably got a shot up when I wasn't watching

Last edited:
44 minutes when the game was clearly unwinnable. Even Potato Head wasn't as bad as this. I refuse to believe that these clowns spend 30 minutes on defense with some of the elementary breakdowns we have. If we lose to the Wizards tomorrow, heads need to roll.

Back
Top Bottom