Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
such a nerve wrecking finish
mean.gif

My heart stopped for the last 10 seconds, good lakers came back down by 18 but our defense at closing out games not good

Kobe's last shot was a bad one..

If they are going to draw up those kinds of shots/plays for him off of in bounds play.... Or if he's going to take them.. They have to be further from the corner, so the court is more spread out.. A foot to the right or left of the elbow is it on those shots.

Last edited:
i was thinking about something similar to jamisons situation tonight about how someone or some peoples minutes are going to come down when nash comes back

and i guess its just what happened tonight with jamisons minutes with pau being back

i dont know whats going on with hill but figuring all this out with people constantly out is a nightmare
mean.gif

Last edited:
welp...it was nice knowing you all. the end of the world is upon us. the lakers beat the bobcats
roll.gif
. an ugly win beats an ugly loss any day of the week and twice on sundays.

meta stinking up the place

Defensively he's been playing like Ron Ron.

Someone needs to have him calm down a little from the 3s. Or learn to shoot a ridiculously high percentage. 10 3PA is an obscene number for an average at best guy from that range. Maybe 5 from 3. 6 from 2. Would be a nice balance I could live with.

That last possession seemed like eternity ...i kept waiting for that damn buzzer to go off

:pimp: on the winning streak i guess :lol:

Back
Top Bottom