Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defensively he's been playing like Ron Ron.
Someone needs to have him calm down a little from the 3s. Or learn to shoot a ridiculously high percentage. 10 3PA is an obscene number for an average at best guy from that range. Maybe 5 from 3. 6 from 2. Would be a nice balance I could live with.

I'd rather have Metta catch & shoot than dribble and try to create something because thats an automatic TO

Defensively he's been playing like Ron Ron.
Someone needs to have him calm down a little from the 3s. Or learn to shoot a ridiculously high percentage. 10 3PA is an obscene number for an average at best guy from that range. Maybe 5 from 3. 6 from 2. Would be a nice balance I could live with.

I'd rather have Metta catch & shoot than dribble and try to create something because thats an automatic TO

True..

I hate that there are so few plays drawn up for midrange shots... We run that James Harden offense.. Only way we get midrange shots is if Kobe takes them.. Or the ball is thrown back to Pau.

I don't get why you guys aren't happy with the W. Bobcats is like playing the Heat or Thunder.. They are that superior everytime we play them :lol:

BTW... I'm not fully pissed at Pau's play.. I think at times he looked masterful. At times looked good.

Just that 3-10 shooting... He's gotta figure out how to get it to 50-52%.

If he shot 50% it'd be a game of 14-9-5 on 29 minutes.. I'll take it every night...

Shooting 30% he was 10-9-5. Not a terrible game, but by Pau's standards that he's set it's :x

Last edited:
BTW... I'm not fully pissed at Pau's play.. I think at times he looked masterful. At times looked good.
Just that 3-10 shooting... He's gotta figure out how to get it to 50-52%.
If he shot 50% it'd be a game of 14-9-5 on 29 minutes.. I'll take it every night...
Shooting 30% he was 10-9-5. Not a terrible game, but by Pau's standards that he's set it's :x

There were definitely small glimpse of the old Pau during tonight's game.

Kevin Ding just tweeted that to expect Kobe is no longer the starting Shooting Guard for the Los Angeles Lakers.....

He will be the starting Small Forward.

Not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I've been calling for it. But on the other, I think it makes the rotation a bigger mess.

I didnt watch the game just min but I was looking at pau's stats and he shoot ugly but rebounds, blocks and assist were good, he did ok from paper but in person I cant tell if he did good or not

I didnt watch the game just min but I was looking at pau's stats and he shoot ugly but rebounds, blocks and assist were good, he did ok from paper but in person I cant tell if he did good or not

Overall, I'd take it.... It's that shooting %. Every where else I'm fine with... We need to figure out how to get him to 50% on a night by night basis.

Get him to 50%.

That's all we need..

I'm sorry Lakers fans but Dwight Howard is not that good on offense. This guy just doesn't have that killer instinct imo. I haven't see a game where he play with a killer body language. He's slowing getting exposed with the ball in his hand in the post. One predictable move, stripped, turn over.        

I've said it once and ill say it again this season is a wash because Dantoni isnt a good enough coach to win in the playoffs. This guy has kobe playing damn near 40 minutes a night and has the nerve to try and cut the rotation even more :rolleyes

wait...so now that kobe is a small forward...does he immediately become the GOAT Small Forward? Let Mike be the best SG...and Mamba take the 3 spot? loll

I think this is a bad idea. though I saw it coming.

I'm still surprised they got the win last night. that game was ugly. KB cracked 30 again though. and we got the W. He's slowly killing that stat lol.

Last edited:
[quote name="grandtheftbike"] [quote name="denni5themenace"]what happened to antawn jamison? is he injured?[/quote] He's made it to dantonis doghouse[/quote]This had better be false. I swear, this dude MD is about as clueless as can be.

This dude would have benched Horry on our championship team a decade ago, would have benched Battier on that nice Rockets team like 5, 6 years ago, would have benched Mike Miller in the finals last year.

These veterans that aren't good enough to be Kobe/Bron/Dwight/CP3... YOU STILL HAVE TO PLAY THEM!!! And at some point it will pay off for you, word to Battier's back2back corner 3s against us in the playoff verses the Rockets, word to Miller's 6 or 7 threes in that Finals clincher a few months ago, and of course, word to Horry.

This guy, man...

Last edited:
Complain about D'Antoni not caring about defense, then complain about Jamison getting benched. Hilarious.

Last edited:
I told you guys, Mike is going thru training camp right now. Look what he's done. He's moved Ron to the bench, Kobe to SF, Meeks to start, Morris starts, then Duhon, Hill plays, Hill stops playing, Jamison starts, Ebanks starts, Ebanks sits, Jamison sits........

He is trying out EVERYTHING. He did not have the luxury of looking at guys in camp. He didn't get to mix and match rosters/sub patters, rotations, etc. He's doing what that ****** ******** Brown shoulda done.

Now, he gets his new toy back this week, and at some point in the next month or two, provided good health, he will start to settle in on his rotation and who plays where. NONE of this is permanent. Meeks may not even start by Christmas day for all we know, he's trying everything to see who plays best where, when, and how.

Look at last night with Dwight/Pau. He sat Dwight most of the 4th, then sat Pau late. He kept them seperate as much as he could. Again, experimenting.

What you all seein now, you won't see in April. Relax.

RELAX.

I don't blame d'Antoni for benching Jamison. Back to back 0 pts against wizards and Philadelphia and hasn't had a good game since dec 5..

i think hes still playing with the lineups and changes it without seeing how a particular rotation pans out

starting ebanks over mwp after his 19/16 game?

we had a good stretch in the 4th with pau at the 5..then he gets subbed out?

it just messes with a players psyche like wth did i do wrong?

I like Jamison & Hill though :frown:

I hope they make it back into the rotation.

Loving that Meeks is finally breaking through in this offense. Flourish away....

Morris is breaking out of his shell as well, and Metta coming off the bench with that defensive energy. :smokin

I don't think Dwight has that "Killer mentality", he's too nice and humble for that. As long as he's doing what he needs to do, score in the paint and making his free throws, it's fine.

Gasol still a bit rusty I see, but looking forward to the possibilities of Nash coming back to the lineup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom