Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cliff notes on Broussard and Ireland please.

Yeah, Chris Broussard is a Lebron lover and it's a territorial thing when it comes to Kobe. Ask Skip. :lol:

Cliff notes on Broussard and Ireland please.

Yeah, Chris Broussard is a Lebron lover and it's a territorial thing when it comes to Kobe. Ask Skip. :lol:

Chris Broussard makes Rich Bucher look like Adrian Wojnarowski.

Broussard is a JOKE. During the whole CP3 and D12 trade rumors the dude was reporting everything that we ready knew

"Basically my sources tell me D12 wants out of Orlando" no ****

Broussard either reports stuff that everyone else already knows or breaks false news. Dude is and has been trash ever since he started at ESPN. Not sure why he still has a job.

Broussard is a JOKE. During the whole CP3 and D12 trade rumors the dude was reporting everything that we ready knew

I remember Stephen A talked about Bron going to Miami waaay before Broussard and he got the credit.

I remember Stephen A talked about Bron going to Miami waaay before Broussard and he got the credit.

I remember this

broussard is a joke

remember this?

Kind of random, but i don't ever remember teams having a back to back on their home court. Am I tripping or is this common and I just never noticed...

I honestly believe that our terrible defense can be attributed to the poor distribution of the rock on our part. The offense stalls often, and when the turnovers happen, players are not in position to get back to defend, causing confusion, and ultimately leading to an opposing team bucket. Then again, I guess we'll just have to see how things work out from Christmas to the All-Star Break.

I honestly believe that our terrible defense can be attributed to the poor distribution of the rock on our part. The offense stalls often, and when the turnovers happen, players are not in position to get back to defend, causing confusion, and ultimately leading to an opposing team bucket. Then again, I guess we'll just have to see how things work out from Christmas to the All-Star Break.
With the turnovers, lack of athletes and placement of players in the corners, the transition defense is :smh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom