Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy ,entertaining game

4 game winning streak.....then a new winning streak after Christmas :pimp:

Last edited:
tumblr_m1xcxhrHcy1r7ooxd.gif

Pau needs his minutes cut.... 28-30. And tell him he has to play high energy for 6-7 minute stretches. I don't care how that manifests itself, but he needs to alter his approach, or if he doesn't tell him we can't continue with him on this team.

Also Hill deserves 15 minutes per game. And regardless of if he's going to Jamison deserves some minutes.

Not entirely sold on this Kobe at the 3 for extended periods of time. Especially if that means Morris or Duhon is playing 2 guard.

Last edited:
Pau needs his minutes cut.... 28-30. And tell him he has to play high energy for 6-7 minute stretches. I don't care how that manifests itself, but he needs to alter his approach, or if he doesn't tell him we can't continue with him on this team.
Also Hill deserves 15 minutes per game. And regardless of if he's going to Jamison deserves some minutes.
Not entirely sold on this Kobe at the 3 for extended periods of time. Especially if that means Morris or Duhon is playing 2 guard.
toni seems like hes only playing hill at the 4, so the key to resting pau would be dwight staying out of foul trouble. 

To be honest I wouldn't even be mad if Jamison and Pau split mins at 10-12 a piece. Hill and Meeks should be 6th and 7th on the bench and I still think Ebanks should start the 3

To be honest I wouldn't even be mad if Jamison and Pau split mins at 10-12 a piece. Hill and Meeks should be 6th and 7th on the bench and I still think Ebanks should start the 3

That's a little extreme.. Pau still can put up solid stat lines. They need to figure out how to alter his approach.

Is Pau the Pau of 07. No.

Is he still a solid PF? I believe so.

Can he put up 9 reb, 4.5 ast? Yes. And that's amazing numbers for a PF.

It's just the shot selection... Get him to 47-48% FGs and to the line a few times, he should be at 13-9-4.5. That would be superb for your 3/4 option.

But that means Dwight has to show up for 17+. Nash, Metta, Meeks need 9 a game at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom