Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6a010536846743970c0163012273e2970d-800wi

4 game winning streak

Seriously I usually don't complain about how refs call games.

But tonight was WHACK and seriously SUSPECT.

Dwight fouls out.

Kobe gets 5 fouls and shoots just 1 FT which was a technical free throw attempt.

Refs were trying hard as hell to give the Warriors the game tonight.

Last edited:
Dwight's fouls were legit.

Kobe definitely should have gotten to the free throw line more though.

hope the socal fans in here know about texting wingstop to 525377 for 5 free boneless wings with purchase of a soda day after every road win :nerd: ... too late for this one, but will be up for the next. Only need to text once.

I feel u Essential but the guy is so frustrating and I just don't see any promise in him. He's not rolling to the basket, shooting transition 3s, not looking to score when he's open and can't get back/guard PFs on defense.

Then u have A guy like Hill is giving u 6 offensive boards, second chance points, a mid range game, and great defense. Can't keep rewarding Pau b/c he "might" give u a halfway decent game, that's what the bench is for.

And I think Jamison could benefit more in the system b/c he's aggressive offensively yet doesn't need a play called to score. he just gets open and finds buckets like Shawn Marion.

I feel u Essential but the guy is so frustrating and I just don't see any promise in him. He's not rolling to the basket, shooting transition 3s, not looking to score when he's open and can't get back/guard PFs on defense.

Then u have A guy like Hill is giving u 6 offensive boards, second chance points, a mid range game, and great defense. Can't keep rewarding Pau b/c he "might" give u a halfway decent game, that's what the bench is for.

And I think Jamison could benefit more in the system b/c he's aggressive offensively yet doesn't need a play called to score. he just gets open and finds buckets like Shawn Marion.

It is most certainly frustrating..

If Pau's contract was $9mil instead of $19mil.. Most people would be quiet about him.

I think Hill has to come off the bench.. Too much energy to waste with a starting lineup.

It's impossible to get Jamison in if MWP is playing the 4, and Kobe plays the 3. Which is unfortunate.

Meeks shouldn't start.. Meeks, MWP & Hill at 24, 29, 17 is a solid 3 man bench. MIssing one more solid guy.

I'm still calling for Delonte..

I really don't think Metta should be playing much at the PF.. It just seems too odd.. Maybe a handful of minutes is fine. But Kobe should play about 1.5 minutes at SF for every minute at SG.. Metta should probably be 3 minutes at SF for every minute at PF.

Last edited:
I love Pau,but he's so abysmal guarding the pick and roll. I don't care all that much about his offensive fit because he can fit in any offense one way or another.

hey guys any of you know why when clicking the warning spoiler link I get taken to the top of the page instead of the link showing up? I'm using safari right now btw, never had a problem with ie before. Thanks.

hey guys any of you know why when clicking the warning spoiler link I get taken to the top of the page instead of the link showing up? I'm using safari right now btw, never had a problem with ie before. Thanks.

yep happens to me sometimes

on chrome

Was Dwight in foul trouble all night? How come he only played 30 mins?

And smh at Kobe shooting 41 times. 30 in three quarter. Was it through the offense.. Or just chucking up shots

Dwight was in foul trouble ALL night. He had 5 in his first 12-13 minutes. Then somehow didn't get #6 til the final seconds.

It is most certainly frustrating..
If Pau's contract was $9mil instead of $19mil.. Most people would be quiet about him.
I think Hill has to come off the bench.. Too much energy to waste with a starting lineup.
It's impossible to get Jamison in if MWP is playing the 4, and Kobe plays the 3. Which is unfortunate.
Meeks shouldn't start.. Meeks, MWP & Hill at 24, 29, 17 is a solid 3 man bench. MIssing one more solid guy.
I'm still calling for Delonte..
I really don't think Metta should be playing much at the PF.. It just seems too odd.. Maybe a handful of minutes is fine. But Kobe should play about 1.5 minutes at SF for every minute at SG.. Metta should probably be 3 minutes at SF for every minute at PF.
Delonte West is a cancer for team chemistry. I honestly think the team is fine, and before we get trade happy, the Lakers should see how this roster holds up, now that D'Antoni has a legitimate PG.

Pau's decline and eventual trade from the Lakers really reminds me of how Odom's last 2 years webt before he got traded.

It's sad but it is what it is.

Both guys showed up in their last 2 seasons with injuries and being fatigued and out of shape due to international play.

Both guys had bad playoff performances. Odom & Gasol in the 2011 2nd round exit against the Mavs and then Pau last year against the Thunder.

Not saying Pau's trade value dropped and we are going to trade him for a trade exception like what happened to Odom.

But as much as I hate to say it.He's on his way out either by the trade deadline this season or by this summer.

Pau's got Pringles offensive system not fitting him and the Lakers will be looking hard at trimming the rosters salary because of the harsher CBA luxury tax which kicks in starting next season.

This is probably Metta's last year also with the Lakers.Even though he's been balling and has improved the most in Pringles new offensive system.

Jamison right now must be saying him to himeself "Man why did I come here". After this season he won't be back especially if Jordan Hill is still on the team next season.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but no to signing Delonte West.

We don't need his cancer bi polar attitude on this team.

Back
Top Bottom