Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Middle of the game.... It turns to Law & Order.. I'm assuming he wasn't pleased :lol:

He missed a Pau 3... His loss :rofl:

Last edited:
paus 3s
pimp.gif

duhons back in
indifferent.gif

While I applaud the effort, Jodie Meeks needs to have a shock collar around his neck every time he dribbles inside the three point line.

WHAT.

THE.

HELL.

IS.

GOING.

ON!??!?!?!?!?!?

:smh: :rofl: :x Sloppiest 2 minutes of NBA basketball I have ever seen in my life :rofl:

Last edited:
If Morris and Duhon play any worse.. I may have to ask Steve Blake to come back... And I don't want to do that.

[quote name="CP"]I hope we face OKC first
Western Conference First Round[quote name="CP"]San Antonio second[/quote]Western Conference Second Round[quote name="CP"]Memphis third[/quote]Western Conference Prefinals[quote name="CP"]then the Clippers[/quote]First Western Conference Finals[quote name="CP"]then the Rockets [/quote]Second Western Conference Finals[quote name="CP"]then the Nuggets[/quote]Western Conference Final Finals[quote name="CP"]then the Heat[/quote]NBA Finals, Round 1[quote name="CP"]Knicks[/quote]NBA Finals, Round 2[quote name="CP"] Celtics[/quote]NBA History Finals[quote name="CP"]and Bulls. [/quote]Inaugural NBA Rematch Finals, 1st Edition

The hell'd you just do to us, man? :lol:[/quote]

I don't do ducking. We're the Lakers, we'll take any team that's in front of us. All this dodge this team, duck that team, "we can be the 7th seed day after Christmas" crap is making me want to kick Koala balls.

We ain't the team across the hall, git yer heads right. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom