Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why on earth do we care if we move to the 7th seed, on December 26th?

What're you doing dude? You're going to stress yourself the hell out before Valentine's day man, breathe.

Worry about seedings in April, like late April. Second round, then worry about seedings. :wink:

What're you doing dude? You're going to stress yourself the hell out before Valentine's day man, breathe.
Worry about seedings in April, like late April. Second round, then worry about seedings. :wink:

Exactly what I was thinking. Exactly where we are seeded doesn't really matter to me at all right now. Wayyy to early to worry about that. As long as we keep improving and playing up to our capabilities that will all take care of itself.

Last edited:

:lol: it wasn't like a oh boy make or break stat..

Was just saying it'd be a nice thing in our turning the corner.

Last edited:
Turning the corner only applies on Figueroa. (sp)

Period.

I don't care about all the dummies laughin and gigglin when we was losin with Duhon and Jamison on the floor. When our full squad is playin, we will be fine. There is no corner to turn, comeback, we're back, we're the Lakers again, blah blah blah.

We win the title, or we didn't do **** this year. The end. Every year, year after year, that's all that matters.

Rebuilding for 20 years never gonna go nowhere teams worry about seedings under the mistletoe. That ain't us.

Ive given Pau alot of @#$% in 2012

but dude came up clutch yesterday and to honor him in all his glory... an avy switch was needed.

still the best open floor move I've seen a 7fter make

:pimp: :pimp:

As long as we don't match up with Denver or OKC in playoff. Hopefully Clipper can beat OKC or SPurs can take care of business for us.

I rather play Clippers and Spurs than OKC or Denver

As long as we don't match up with Denver or OKC in playoff. Hopefully Clipper can beat OKC or SPurs can take care of business for us.

I rather play Clippers and Spurs than OKC or Denver

:stoneface:

Now we duck teams in the playoffs? This is what some of you guys have become? :x

I hope we face OKC first, San Antonio second, Memphis third, then the Clippers, then the Rockets, then the Nuggets, then the Heat, Knicks, Celtics, and Bulls.

Bring all them ************* on.

We do our own work, not duck and cover our way to a title. Get your damn head right man. :smh:

The hell is goin on in here? You all breakin my heart right now. |I

I would love to see

SAS vs LAL and OKC vs LAC semi-finals

with the LAL going through MEM.

That would be a entertaining run through the playoffs :smokin

aint eem january yet and we talmbout playoffs

has any team ever loss games intentionally towards the end of the season for matchup purposes? :nerd:

Clippers in 2006 and Grizzlies in 2011 stand out.
And I was listening to a grantland podcast with Jalen rose and if my memory is accurate he said the spurs tanked some games so they could get matched up with the suns. Cause they knew that was a favorable matchup for them

And I was listening to a grantland podcast with Jalen rose and if my memory is accurate he said the spurs tanked some games so they could get matched up with the suns. Cause they knew that was a favorable matchup for them

Seriously.

Dudes panties are all up in a bunch right now... when its called STRATEGY

You should play the teams that would give you the least resistance en route to the title...

Either way, you're gonna have to go through Miami... and hopefully we get that dream matchup that was supposed to happen back in 09 or 10 :tongue:

Last edited:
Playoffs already? C'mon let's take it one game at a time, guys. :lol:

Anywho, I know I shouldn't be too excited over a regular season win but a win on Christmas really got me ecstatic. Every year, I have this bitter taste in my mouth when we lose. I kind of get in a grumpy mood on Christmas! All because we always play like crap. Yesterday, was a different story. I really had a great Christmas and a Laker win really made my day that much special because of it. So thank you Lakers! Merry Christmas Laker familia!

Lose tonight and everyone forgets Christmas in the blink of an eye. :lol:

Win tonight, and some of ya'll be talkin Super Bowl in no time.

Lose tonight and everyone forgets Christmas in the blink of an eye. :lol:
Win tonight, and some of ya'll be talkin Super Bowl in no time.

I've talking Super Bowl all season since freaking Kyle Williams fumbled twice. :lol: :smh:

Anyways, I just hope we keep it close. I hope Mike D can limit some our guy's minutes tonight. I won't be surprised if we got smacked tonight.

I know you guys don't believe in big games in December, but today is a big game. We win this and I fully expect us to have a 8 game win streak heading towards playing the Clippers with that game setting up to be pretty big as well. It may not mean anything in the standings right now, but these things give young players (Morris, Hill, Meeks) and mentally weak players (Pau) some confidence. A win here and hopefully a win against the Clippers would be huge. I expect a tough close game tonight, because frankly we haven't had a blowout in a while.

Go Lakers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom