Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice assist by meeks
pimp.gif

[quote name="CP"]I hope we face OKC first [/quote]Western Conference First Round[quote name="CP"]San Antonio second[/quote]Western Conference Second Round[quote name="CP"]Memphis third[/quote]Western Conference Prefinals[quote name="CP"]then the Clippers[/quote]First Western Conference Finals[quote name="CP"]then the Rockets [/quote]Second Western Conference Finals[quote name="CP"]then the Nuggets[/quote]Western Conference Final Finals[quote name="CP"]then the Heat[/quote]NBA Finals, Round 1[quote name="CP"]Knicks[/quote]NBA Finals, Round 2[quote name="CP"] Celtics[/quote]NBA History Finals[quote name="CP"]and Bulls. [/quote]Inaugural NBA Rematch Finals, 1st Edition

The hell'd you just do to us, man? :lol:

That first quarter was ugly we should be up by like 8 but ill take a -3 right now. When Nash isn't in the game it makes me nervous to see Kobe dominating the ball like that.

Game could have been blown wide open by the Nuggets...

Gotta cut down on Offensive Rebounds.. They have as many Off Rebounds as we have Rebounds.

Last edited:
[quote name="Naija Nitemare"]This dude Kenneth Faried, man :x[/quote]Manimal. :smokin One of my favorite dudes in the league. My starting SF for the Scrappy White Dudes roster (the fact that he's black doesn't matter because his first name is Kenneth).

Last edited:
No surprise how we're playing so far.

I think most of us Laker fans expected it after a great win the day before :lol:

Hopefully we step up our energy a little bit going into the 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom