Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not being able to guard the quick point guards is going to be the death of this team. Nash was getting taken at will and Kobe just got dropped off....

Lawson
Faried's energy
3pt %
Brewer getting lucky
Referees :x
Dwight getting ejected

Need I say more? Just one of those nights :frown:

On a positive note, I was expecting a blowout win by the nuggets like 20-25 pts :rolleyes

Last edited:
When Jodi gets the ball it feels like that episode of Futurama where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee and everything is just going slow and he's just flying through everything.

SLOW DOWN JODI!

Last edited:
horrible defense once again. this team still needs work on the defensive end.

2nd chance points were ridiculous.

You guys wanted the real Lakers to be back.

Well there you go, we're back. :lol:

This is exactly what Lakers basketball is. Win a big game, get the fans excited, have a little win streak going...then lose to a mediocre team and look horrible while doing it.

On to the next game. :rolleyes

Last edited:
6-24 from Metta & Meeks... 2-12 from 3. That's not going to get it done guys. If they shot 4-12 from 3 and 10-24 from the field that's mediocre shooting and 10 extra points.

And Dwight looked out of it the entire game.. Then just let his anger get to him.

Hill, Nash, Pau & Kobe had good games though.

Again... Clear the damn roster spot and sign Delonte... And never let Duhon see a court again.

Last edited:
Missed the whole game but i heard Dwight got the flagrant 2, so we didn't have him back there anchoring the defense to close the game out.

Lakers gonna have to sign Delonte to keep these guards out of the paint. Delonte can create off of the dribble and shoot the ball as well, the front office would be crazy to continue w/ the roster as is

I think the defense is just them being out of gas and no dwight for most of the second half. Dantoni has been wearing the starters out since the bench is absolute trash.

The lakers need a legit SF and a legit backup PG. The inconsistency will continue unless those two things are addressed. The lack of a backup PG and a legit SF is what cause dantoni to play starters a lot. World Peace should be a backup SF at best.

The flagrant 2 on Howard was ********. Battier pulled Westbrook down yesterday and did not even get a flagrant.

The lakers need a legit SF and a legit backup PG. The inconsistency will continue unless those two things are addressed. The lack of a backup PG and a legit SF is what cause dantoni to play starters a lot. World Peace should be a backup SF at best.

I wonder sometimes if you say things just to say them..

I wonder sometimes if you say things just to say them..

It's no secret that the Lakers are going to look mediocre at times on the second night of a back-to-back. So, I'm not surprised.

With the Nuggets not missing from 3-land (second half especially), no calls on Laker drives, and throwing Dwight out for relatively nothing, they did good just to stay in the game. Nothing to be too concerned about.

Only things to be concerned about are Morris and Duhon. Delonte would be welcomed, that's for sure.

Is it just me or do mediocre players always look super stars against us?

I mean no disrespect to Corey Brewer, but CMON MAN. Really? Shooting lights out like Reggie Miller?
And of course Galinari was 1-10 last night...then shoots 6-10 tonight.

I swear I think we bring out the best in opponents... Either our defense really is the worst in the world, or these dudes pencil in games against us to have career nights.

Probably a little bit of both.

Of course I'm not blaming the loss on Corey Brewer...we lost this game for many reasons, mostly our lack of rebounding and horrible shooting from our role players.
But damn... it stings watching dudes who are horrible on all other 80 games of their season shoot like Glen Rice all over us. :smh:

Last edited:
food for thought:

lakers were 11/29 from the line and lost by 12
ohwell.gif

whatever though... once again morris puts up zilch as a starter and meeks goes 2/11
tired.gif

^ lakers always making bums look like stars

whole starting lineup of theirs in double figures
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom