Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, I hope Dwight fully recovers from his injury, which is no joke, and gets his **** together.

p.s That Koufus comparison isn't necessary :smh:

[quote name="PMatic"]If Howard is banking on disproving all that was said about him during his Orlando exit debacle by showing he is a winner as a Laker, he'd better be saving something super special for late in the season.
Link[/quote]I'm saying![quote name="chaose57"]That Koufus comparison isn't necessary :smh:[/quote]No joke, when I read it in the article, I did exactly the Alonzo Mourning gif. Deep sigh, head nod, everything. If the shoe fits... :\ [quote name="CP"]I hope we play the Heat soon so
Dwight can get kicked in the nuts and wake up.[/quote]By Dwyane, who will then shoot FTs. For Dwight's nuts fouling Dwyane's foot.

[quote name="PMatic"]If Howard is banking on disproving all that was said about him during his Orlando exit debacle by showing he is a winner as a Laker, he'd better be saving something super special for late in the season.
Link
I'm saying![quote name="chaose57"]That Koufus comparison isn't necessary :smh:[/quote]No joke, when I read it in the article, I did exactly the Alonzo Mourning gif. Deep sigh, head nod, everything. If the shoe fits... :\ [quote name="CP"]I hope we play the Heat soon so
Dwight can get kicked in the nuts and wake up.[/quote]By Dwyane, who will then shoot FTs. For Dwight's nuts fouling Dwyane's foot.[/quote]

:lol:

When's Blake supposed to return?

I can't believe I'm waiting for this Alex Smith impersonator to come back

Last edited:
Link
I'm saying![quote name="chaose57"]That Koufus comparison isn't necessary :smh:
No joke, when I read it in the article, I did exactly the Alonzo Mourning gif. Deep sigh, head nod, everything. If the shoe fits... :\ [quote name="CP"]I hope we play the Heat soon so
Dwight can get kicked in the nuts and wake up.[/quote]By Dwyane, who will then shoot FTs. For Dwight's nuts fouling Dwyane's foot.[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

This. All..of THIS. Especially the Dwhistle comment. hell that'll probs be a flagrant on D12.

126 points?

scoring is not the problem

it is like a broken record....

as yoda would say

*** handed to the blazers we will

^ Man, your avatar, I would love if we had a player like Rodman. That was my DUDE in tne 90s. :smokin

I know we have Artest, but his most intense days are behind him; Rodman's whole career was intense. And that one little 10 day contract he signed, if we would have found a more prominent role for him, well, it's hard to say we would have been more successful than what we were (because we ended up 3peating, including 1 playoff where we lost 1 game the whole way), but I think he would have made us a lot more fun, in a very good way. Hell, actually, maybe we COULD have been a little better; maybe we don't lose to the Pistons. Sure, Big Ben&Sheed did their thing against Shaq&Karl... but throw in Rodman's antics as well? I mean, maybe.

[quote name="Kookcle"]BSPN is really trying to turn Kobe and Dwight into Shaq vs. Kobe part 2
Pathetic :rofl:[/quote]And they'll succeed. :\

Last edited:
If Delonte West is the answer to your season, ask a different question. :lol:

He's a good offensive player.. And tremendous defensively player..

Sure he has his personality issues... But he'd also be on his last chance..

And if you're asking who can play defense on quick guards... The answer is Delonte

Last edited:
Hey, CP, just thought of something a little while ago.

Alright, alright, alright... Bynum was on 2 championship teams for us, 3 trips to the finals. Only an idiot would say that he was a beast in those finals, but no one can take those 2 rings away from him.

I get that. Bynum = 2 rings.

But if we HAADDDD traded for Kidd years ago... I mean, how's Bynum looking right now? Because Ol' Man Kidd almost messed around and got a triple double last night (23/8/6). But you know me, I'm not one to place too much emphasis on one game... so his team, have you heard about them this season? They're doing, you know, alright, I guess. :lol:

What kind of numbers has Bynum put up this season? :nerd: How's his team doing? :nerd:

And the superstar on Kidd's team, have his numbers taken a hit now that a legitimate ball dominator in the form of a PG is on the team? Oh word, that superstar is an MVP candidate? HMPH!

Look, I know I can't say that we definitely would have still won 2 championships with Kidd, and you can't say that we definitely wouldn't have; both are conjecture.

But the kind of player that Kidd is, man... if there is a stud on the team (Dirk, Melo), they are going to get theirs. Period. Kidd is there to increase everyone ELSE'S productivity.

And now look at Kidd and Bynum. And look at how much better we are with Nash in the SLU, and imagine if we had a different elite PG that had already been with us for the past 6 - 7 years, and knew our system.

No, I will never let this go. :lol:

Last edited:
^I agree at essential's post. PLUS, he's a major upgrade over duhon and blake.

Last edited:
Well you're a major upgrade over Duhon. :lol:

But Blake? He's on the same level as Gloria's boy toy. Different strengths and weaknesses, but the same result overall.

Well you're a major upgrade over Duhon. :lol:

But Blake? He's on the same level as Gloria's boy toy. Different strengths and weaknesses, but the same result overall.

No he's not.. Maybe 5 years ago.. But today, Delonte is better offensively & defensively..

Last edited:
Hey, CP, just thought of something a little while ago.

Alright, alright, alright... Bynum was on 2 championship teams for us, 3 trips to the finals. Only an idiot would say that he was a beast in those finals, but no one can take those 2 rings away from him.

I get that. Bynum = 2 rings.

But if we HAADDDD traded for Kidd years ago... I mean, how's Bynum looking right now? Because Ol' Man Kidd almost messed around and got a triple double last night (23/8/6). But you know me, I'm not one to place too much emphasis on one game... so his team, have you heard about them this season? They're doing, you know, alright, I guess. :lol:

What kind of numbers has Bynum put up this season? :nerd: How's his team doing? :nerd:

And the superstar on Kidd's team, have his numbers taken a hit now that a legitimate ball dominator in the form of a PG is on the team? Oh word, that superstar is an MVP candidate? HMPH!

Look, I know I can't say that we definitely would have still won 2 championships with Kidd, and you can't say that we definitely wouldn't have; both are conjecture.

But the kind of player that Kidd is, man... if there is a stud on the team (Dirk, Melo), they are going to get theirs. Period. Kidd is there to increase everyone ELSE'S productivity.

And now look at Kidd and Bynum. And look at how much better we are with Nash in the SLU, and imagine if we had a different elite PG that had already been with us for the past 6 - 7 years, and knew our system.

No, I will never let this go. :lol:

Kidd wouldn't get us Dwight Howard tho either. (yes, I know that could be a good thing at the moment, save the jokes folks)

And yes, Kidd had a nice game last night, without Melo and Felton, etc.

But let's slow down now. Cuz I'm lookin.......and I really do like that game he played where he dropped a 3-4-2 out there. Got an 8-2-4. Big time 3-2-2. Loved his 6-5-3. Wait, he had a 7-1-2 as well. I see a 5-4-3, prolly player of the game in that one.....

Should I post the other 15 like this, or we good?

Yes, Drew be hurt, now, but he played for us, injured most of the time. But he played. Course he ain't dyin out there for Philly, we all knew he was a ticking timebomb.

Kidd has been solid for a long time, no question, but we do not beat Boston in 08 with him. We may not even beat Orlando, or Boston in 10, so really, what would change? We might not have gotten Pau, damn sure wouldn't have Dwight now, or Nash for that matter, but we could have picked up some other free agents I suppose, we'll never know. But size carried us for a few years along with Kobe's last remaining prime years. Kidd + Kobe + LO in 07-08 changes all dominoes, can't just insert him with Pau and carry on.

Back
Top Bottom