Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naw, either Clippers blow us out or we come out with the L in a close game.
In other words, pencil in the L and keep it movin.
thats not how you used to do it, what happened to the

clippers mad at their past two losses, going to come out with lots of energy

best pg in the nba going to have a field day, cp3 with 32 points 5 rebounds 18 assists

clippers bench scores 56 points, lamar with a near triple double

black griffin impregnates pau on put back dunk, in 17 years pau griffin-gasol jr gets drafted 3rd to the Pelicans

clippers 125 lakers 93 

This is an important game, when we may still have to go 15 games above .500 the rest of the season to even make the playoffs. Every game is important just from a chemistry and standings prospective. A loss here could snowball into more with DEN, HOU, SA and OKC to follow or a victory could springboard us into a nice groove. Like I said 4-1 would be ideal on this stretch to have wins against some good teams.

Last edited:
and you call yourself a lakers fan?

It's an old trick, I used to do it myself. You bet against the Lakers that way if they lose you make money, and if they win you are still happy even though you lost money.

This only works if you are more a Laker fan than you are a fan of money, I quit this type of gambling pretty quickly...

This man knows. The best is when the lakers can win and I can still win money betting the spread. One example was the bobcats game, I know our squad, I got 13 or 14 points on the spread that game, I knew they weren't winning by that much. I took the cats and we got the W.

Either way I'm up from the Oregon win last night and I'm trying to keep in rolling into wild card weekend. The smart bet is we lose tonight. If we get the W then I'll be happy as well.

Last edited:

I'm getting sick of Blake doing this every damn time :smh:

Last edited:
Until they start double teaming, give the ball to Dwight every damn time. As freakishly athletic as Deandre Jordan is, dude's frail.

Back
Top Bottom