Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Essentail, that Kobe mask is squeezing the blood flow from your head bruh. Delusional? That's too damn nice. You're down right creepy with you thoughts.

Don't you have an Android home screen to customize or something...who let you watch sports.

Alright back to basketball.

How big of a game is the Clippers tonight on a scale from 1-10?

I'd say a 9. Lakers win this game it could be a big momentum changer. Not to mention the rivalry and LA cred.

There is no rivalry.

But I would give it a 10 because the Lakers need win all the wins they can get with the schedule really ramping up these next few weeks.

Have the Lakers won a close game this year besides the Bobcats? I feel with the whole Smite-A-Dwight thing if you guys aren't killing by the 4th you guys have lost. Am I missing some games?

I'd say a 9. Lakers win this game it could be a big momentum changer. Not to mention the rivalry and LA cred.

I say a 1.

It's January 4th.

First round games don't even register a 5 with me, January games lucky to even get a 1.

I'm expecting a beat down tonight. A lot of flops and dunks from the Clippers and our bench won't show up as usual.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Bruh this game is no different than that Sixers game we just lost. Do we need wins? Yes, but in the long run all these games are the same and equally as important.

This guy could potentially be the new Lakers owner in the near future. He's the richest man in LA and he's also a season ticket holder. Patrick Soon Shiong.

Naw, either Clippers blow us out or we come out with the L in a close game.
In other words, pencil in the L and keep it movin.

You guys are tripping, every game is a 10 at this point. Do you guys not see the standings?!

Whether they play the Clippers or the ******g Bucks, these games all really matter especially since teams ahead of us are playing well.

I expect a close game, I expect a game in which the Lakers trail by 10 or more early on and then somehow claw their way back to make it competitive, and then we'll see what our defense, aka if Clippers miss or not, will do.

I expect a win, but i'm a misguided Laker fan, regardless...

Go Lakers!

Last edited:
and you call yourself a lakers fan?

It's an old trick, I used to do it myself. You bet against the Lakers that way if they lose you make money, and if they win you are still happy even though you lost money.

This only works if you are more a Laker fan than you are a fan of money, I quit this type of gambling pretty quickly...

This game is a 8 on the scale of 1 to 10 IMO because other than the Knicks we haven't really beaten anyone and its the Clippers.

ESPN really OD'd on the Kobe comments :smh: the Clippers are title contenders right now and the Lakers are not even playing consistent enough to be a 7th or 8th seed.

Back to normal rotations.

Starting Lineup
Nash - Kobe - MWP - Pau - D12

Hill and Jamison supposed to get burn tonight.
Morris #2 in PG depth chart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom