Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp. Thats the game right there.
Down big double digits. Check.
Clippers have momentum. Check.
Lakers look slow. Check.
Big L. Check.

2 games under .500. Affirmative.

Offense is horrendous.
Mike 'Ntoni
mean.gif
It's Pringles.

:\ It's hard to watch this game man.......this lakers team currently constructed will have a hard time getting out of the 1st round.

If they even get into the playoffs

Last edited:
What adjustments can he make? U want him to lower the rim for us on Offense? Aside from dwight and kobe everybody else shooting kilos

Theres this one adjustment he could've made that comes to mind. I think we have these two guys named Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant, I hear they're pretty good.

Van Gundy calling like it is about the defense or lack thereof. they should have kept Brown for defense and let D'Antoni run the offense. Second thought they just should have went for Phil because this offense does not fit this team.

Theres this one adjustment he could've made that comes to mind. I think we have these two guys named Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant, I hear they're pretty good.

They have the ball. Kobe scoring and Nash creating... The other guys just missing shots. Nothing the coach can do about that cept for more reps on the shooting machine :lol:

They have the ball. Kobe scoring and Nash creating... The other guys just missing shots. Nothing the coach can do about that cept for more reps on the shooting machine :lol:

They werent in the game at the time of my initial post were referring to.

Back
Top Bottom