Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game is far from done.

Right now with the team struggling we all are seeing who are the REAL Laker fans and who are the bandwagon and part time Laker fans.

Just don't let them have a double digit lead into the half. Mike needs to have at least Kobe or Nash on the court at all times.

Van Gundy calling like it is about the defense or lack thereof. they should have kept Brown for defense and let D'Antoni run the offense. Second thought they just should have went for Phil because this offense does not fit this team.

D'Antoni's offense will always adversely affect the defense.

I'm actually sure that had we continued to sputter with Brown, Princeton would have been gone.

And Phil's offense would under utilize Nash.

3 offenses. All 3 don't work for this team. :smh:

pau 1/4

mwp 1/4

meeks 2/9

same three guys minus dwight, we cant keep having this
mean.gif

nash
pimp.gif

Pau stays staying in BG's highlight reel :lol:

Didnt see a foul but that was dope

im not gonna say anything about hills long 2s tonight, we need this ************ more than every frontcourt player on the lakers, maybe even dwight

I wonder if the Raptors are still shopping Lowry instead of Calderon (that was the word a couple weeks ago). And whether we can not take back Bargs and have Amir instead.

Last edited:
Van Gundy calling like it is about the defense or lack thereof. they should have kept Brown for defense and let D'Antoni run the offense. Second thought they just should have went for Phil because this offense does not fit this team.

D'Antoni's offense will always adversely affect the defense.

I'm actually sure that had we continued to sputter with Brown, Princeton would have been gone.

And Phil's offense would under utilize Nash.

3 offenses. All 3 don't work for this team. :smh:

i'm sure phil would had made some adjustments for Nash, just can't see Phil being that stubborn. But i have to admit it is frustrating watching this team. And even more so when Kobe retires because what I am seeing with Dwight, who in their right mind would build around him?

Back
Top Bottom