Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just like the last game, mwp pau and meeks having poor shooting nights
mean.gif

lakers can probably withstand 2/3 having a poor night, but not all 3 again
mean.gif

Van Gundy calling like it is about the defense or lack thereof. they should have kept Brown for defense and let D'Antoni run the offense. Second thought they just should have went for Phil because this offense does not fit this team.

D'Antoni's offense will always adversely affect the defense.

I'm actually sure that had we continued to sputter with Brown, Princeton would have been gone.

And Phil's offense would under utilize Nash.

3 offenses. All 3 don't work for this team. :smh:

i'm sure phil would had made some adjustments for Nash, just can't see Phil being that stubborn. But i have to admit it is frustrating watching this team. And even more so when Kobe retires because what I am seeing with Dwight, who in their right mind would build around him?

Doubtful. He didn't when GP was here. And GP was still very capable from both sides.

As for Dwight he's 13/7 tonight.

Defense...

That is it.

Teams don't win without defense.

They scored 61 on us...

They ******g suck on defense

I don't care if Pau is putting up 25 and 12

Or if Kobe is scoring 40 every ******g night

They have no ******g defense, NO ******G DEFENSE, it seriously such a ******g bummer watching this team right now

Hahhahaha at y'all that actually thought the Lakers would cut into the deficit.
Clippers will open the second half on a 12-0 run and not look back.

Quote me.

I wish I was in the locker room... I doubt the coaching staff is telling Pau to stand at the 3pt line ESPECIALLY WHEN DWIGHT ISN'T EVEN THE GAME.

Defense...
That is it.
Teams don't win without defense.
They scored 61 on us...
They ******g suck on defense
I don't care if Pau is putting up 25 and 12
Or if Kobe is scoring 40 every ******g night
They have no ******g defense, NO ******G DEFENSE, it seriously such a ******g bummer watching this team right now

What universe are you living in? Pau is not gonna score 25 again in his career. His defense is the worst on the team.

He didn't get beat off the dribble, he just doesn't put much effort on defense, unless it's a steal. Which can result in a dunk, but you already knew that.

Man what? Do u hoop? Go to the rec tomar and shoot a step back fade away over the tallest dude in the gym. Then shoot a right hand layup by yourself

Back
Top Bottom