Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What universe are you living in? Pau is not gonna score 25 again in his career. His defense is the worst on the team.

My point is it wouldn't even matter even if he did. We want to ***** about Pau's offense rightfully so, but **** it even if he was clicking it wouldn't matter, this team plays no defense.

I couldn't give two ***** about what Pau puts up, but at this point it almost doesn't matter what anybody puts up, we can't stop anybody.

Do you guys see the defense, our best defense is unforced errors! It's hard to watch

Dantoni offense didnt get Phoenix anywhere, didnt get New York anywhere, I wonder what the Lakers thought was going to happen?

Matt Barnes Draining 3s...

There was a segment where 5 lakers were wearing Clippers Uniforms

Ronny, Caron, Barnes, Lamar and CP3. eerie.

Pau is the key to this team. He needs to get the ball down low and go to work. His Pinche 3s aint gonna cut it.

Dwight can't dribble more than once... how the hell are you gonna bounce the ball and forget the ball and then lose the ball.

Nash and Kobe and Jordan Hill have been doin work.

Man what? Do u hoop? Go to the rec tomar and shoot a step back fade away over the tallest dude in the gym. Then shoot a right hand layup by yourself
We're talking about Chris Paul, the best Point Guard in the league right now, over Kobe, who is lazy on defense. Not me. Unless that's how you cope, by taking direct shots at people.

pimp.gif

one possession game

Last edited:
I still can't believe how Pau regressed so bad through the years. I guess only his passing skills were retained :rolleyes

Win or Lose. I'm going to write some stuff up about Pau tonight or tomorrow. Probably tonight because I'll be frustrated if I don't

I promise the more and more I watch Dwight it seems like he never even heard of Hakeem. My Goodness.

Last edited:
When the other team calls a timeout.... That means they are making adjustments. If you just made a run, that means you need to make adjustments to throw them off guard.

But god forbid an NBA coach realize that.

Back
Top Bottom