Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are tripping, every game is a 10 at this point. Do you guys not see the standings?!
Whether they play the Clippers or the ******g Bucks, these games all really matter especially since teams ahead of us are playing well.
I expect a close game, I expect a game in which the Lakers trail by 10 or more early on and then somehow claw their way back to make it competitive, and then we'll see what our defense, aka if Clippers miss or not, will do.
I expect a win, but i'm a misguided Laker fan, regardless...
Go Lakers!

Like clockwork...

Last edited:
No moral victories, too many of these close losses. 15-17. We gone need a 4 game winning streak bad. Oh and Paussy better be off this team in the next few weeks, tired of seeing his weak ***.

im telling yall, the lakers ARE NOT a bad team, theyre just not what we expected

they fought back in this game (2 or 3 times) just like they did in the philly game

theyre just a bench player or two away.... also they gotta fix this pau/mwp/meeks shooting drought

Last edited:
anyone need a shoulder? :frown:

time for some moves
anyone else hate it when the announcers talk that victory in defeat nonsense?

^^he's actually stating truth. This Lakers schedule is not in our favor anymore. Houston is playing great basketball, Denver is always a hard team to beat, SAS is SAS, OKC is always hungry especially Westbrook. Enough can't be said.

It's time that this Lakers team take their panties and unbunch it. Especially Pau. Pathetic game by this dude. 2 Points!?! Are you serious?:x

It blows my mind how people have been blaming Kobe for our failures so far this year. Dude is the only guy who brings it every damn night. Pau is a shame to watch on the court right now, he needs to sit out. Dwight offensively is lost out there. The most perplexing thing to me is Steve Nash shooting 4 ******g shots, all three pointers. This dude needs be agressive and pick up his share of the load in the backcourt.

Also, anytime I watch the Clippers I get so mad. CP3 should be a damn Laker :stoneface:

Why are you so mad, bro? What did I say to question me being here?
I'm just telling you what your schedule looks like and how it doesn't favor you guys. I'm not trolling, dude. Don't be so sensitive.
I know it's frustrating watching your team lose. Especially in front of a national audience in a big time game.

lol some laker fans are just sensitive due to losing to the clippers

knick and laker fans usually get along :smokin

Why are you so mad, bro? What did I say to question me being here?
I'm just telling you what your schedule looks like and how it doesn't favor you guys. I'm not trolling, dude. Don't be so sensitive.
I know it's frustrating watching your team lose. Especially in front of a national audience in a big time game.

That's not the question. The question is what are you doing in a Lakers thread?

took the L but glad it wasn't a blow out that was cooking in the 3rd

team can take a lot of things from this game and improve going forward, this month is make or break

I don't know how to feel about moral victories. Lakers except Kobe, played like crap and were 1 play away from winning.
But at the end of the day, it's still an L...

It really sucks that the ball ended up in Nash's hands and he chose to defer to Kobe when he could have created

You talking about when he gave Kobe the ball with 5 seconds left on the shot clock? That three almost went in. Nash wasn't going to shoot over his defender so he was better off just getting rid of the ball.

Kobe kept us in the game. If only the rest of them would of played decent this could of been an easy win.

Someone throw that stupid stat out..When Kobe goes for 30+ Lakers are 1 for 15 or some crap :rofl:

That's not the question. The question is what are you doing in a Lakers thread?

Anyone can post in any thread unless they are just trolling. Dude was just stating the obvious. The lakers will probably lose a lot of games in January unless mitch and buss get a REAL NBA BACKUP PG and SF and bench Gasol the rest of the year

Anyone notice how the defense improved with Gasol out? This dude does nothing and does not deserve to play over Jamison or Hill.

Shot at me? :lol:
bvukz.gif

I just don't agree with the philosophy. They need to play with more urgency.

It's not a philosophy. Never was. I was speaking in terms of human nature.

Look at the Heat. 6 months ago they played for it all. ALL. People really think they can get it hard for the Roseless Bulls? In January? Not a chance.

That's what I've said for years. You can't balls to the wall for 9.5 months in the NBA. No way.

You know that. As do I.

For us now, they need to try it for about the next 5 months and hope they have enough left to end the year. #LongShot.

Pau is a *****. What else is there to say.

CP3 playing with all his sliders turned up smh. Dude is like mini mamba.

Kobe played a hell of a game. Pau is a *****. Mwp was playing ******ed, like a bull in a China shop. Dwight was good, but I miss that Orlando consistency. I kinda thought we might pull it out, but CP knows how to win games smh. Pau is a *****.

Shot at me? :lol:
bvukz.gif

I just don't agree with the philosophy. They need to play with more urgency.

It's not a philosophy. Never was. I was speaking in terms of human nature.

Look at the Heat. 6 months ago they played for it all. ALL. People really think they can get it hard for the Roseless Bulls? In January? Not a chance.

That's what I've said for years. You can't balls to the wall for 9.5 months in the NBA. No way.

You know that. As do I.

For us now, they need to try it for about the next 5 months and hope they have enough left to end the year. #LongShot.
Fair point.

|I

Back
Top Bottom