Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chris Webber: "Lakers are 29th in Fast Break, and they're playing fast."

Mind = Blown

Slow the God Damn Game up MA (notice I left out the initial) and the defense will improve. It won't become top 5, but it will become better.

Last edited:
Team is mediocre. With each L, the team is digging themselves in a bigger hole. Soon enough the hole will be too big to climb out of. Honestly, injuries hurt this team and at the same time the team is not consistent and plays with very little effort.

Going to be hard to see this team climb out of this. After the Spurs and OKC, team will be 15-20. :x

If Lakers can surive and become healthy, I can see them going 13-2 in the month of March after looking at the schedule

10 losses where we score 100+. 8 of which when we score 105+. 2 of 10 are losses where we scored 110+

Last edited:
107 vs LAC
112 vs. Den.
125 vs. Hou

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

It's the system... Sure Lakers are scoring 100+ a night, but they give up 100 plus a night.

It's not a way to win games.

Slow up the system.. We still let Nash run the offense (I'm sure he's capable of running an offense other than the D'Antoni special).. We'll still be a good offense regardless.

And slowing up the system will make our defense much better. Not great. But good enough to be effective if we score and give us the W.

He is WAYYYY too committed to his offense.

Whenever I see this logo, first thing that comes to my mind is winning. Glorious championships and HOF'ers. It's a damn shame we're playing like garbage right now. I feel like some college teams are better than us. srs :smh:

Everytime I see a L
I think of losing..

Now this is the logo of greatness..

los_angeles_lakers_logo_png-wide.jpg

Just finished making dinner.

Mac and cheese.

Sickens me to see any shade of yellow right now.

:x although a loss was expected. This is becoming the norm. Lord help us.

i think I'm done with this team this season....its not even about the players anymore....just can't stand to watch how the FO  is doin kobe dirty, not once in his 17 seasons have we EVER been a " fast -paced" offense. i just don't understand why they would wait until he's 34 to go in a different direction from what got us to 7  finals appearance's in the last 13 years   
mean.gif

real talk....and this is 100% truth...2 nights ago i dreamt kobe scored 86 on Houston. hand on the good book. i remember in my dream yelling at my parents what happened, i dont even know how they got there lol. i thought it was even more wild because houston is a decent team and harden pretty much checked him all game. they crazier part is i didnt even know they were on the schedule this soon. mind=blown

*brb while my prophecy comes true.*

damn...i guess I'm not Nostradamus. shrugs.

all those damn layups. :smh:

Last edited:
instead of the players getting injured, why can't _antoni get injured a little bit so we can bring back bernie..

:nerd:

Last edited:
Just makes what the Heat did in their first season that much more impressive. SO CLOSE :smh:

you guys had 3 superstars in their prime with a bunch of great role plays and still got owned by dallas...not the same thing

oh and refs in ur pockets

Last edited:
It sucks.

We suck.

We're not a good team.

Its hard to take in, its not a good feeling. I know we're the Lakers but theres plenty of NBA fans who have this feeling year in and year out.
Its okay to be upset, but lets just relax a little and realize how gifted our franchise has been over the last 12 years.

We can still turn this around, but if we dont...dont commit suicide.

At this point all the trade talks and coaching scenarios in the world don't help us...so lets just see what happens. :smh:

Was listening to some LA radio (for one of first times ever)

Everyone is going nuts, although I was surprised just how many Laker fans believe Dwight is not re-signing.

Is it just the NT Laker fans who think he's staying if this continues?

signing decent players would help

this team is not winning with sacre,clark, morris, etc playing big minutes

ebanks is the future right mitch?

Back
Top Bottom