Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol foolishness.
I guess everyone forgot, the lakers avg less points last year with the exact same team as Phil's last yr.

And mike brown so called defense master mind. I guess we were also the best defensive team in the league. Mike brown doesn't even draw up offensive plays and yet you guys continue to support this dude.

We didn't get embarrassed by the Mavs in 2010?

Oh that's right we did with a better bench and the greatest Coach of all time..

And the exact same team??? Get out of here with your Tom Foolery

You have ZERO perspective.

Last edited:
3 consecutive 9 month NBA seasons.

65 or so extra hard fought playoff games.

Bynum not all that healthy.

Kobe pre Germany plus an ankle injury.

Yeah guys, 2011 Mav series is completely relevant to last season's 7 month long offseason + the healthiest Bynum we've had since 2006.

We wanna blame Brown for Phil's issues.

Perspective, yeah.

:smh:

Alright now I'll say it... "Finals or fired."

fist_bump.gif

other teams seem to be doing what they can to help us win...it's up to the lakers to get the job done

Last edited:
LOL @ this thread :rofl:

Soon as I heard the news of the trade, I just thought about how Lakers fans would be celebrating :smokin

Oh, no doubt about it. I'll go as far as saying ALL the pressure is on Mike Brown to win it all this year. Only a slew of injuries saves him.

If he makes it to the finals... He won't get fired... It's progress.. Of course it's title or bust, but a finals appearance isn't a catalyst for a firing..

Now if we miss the finals that's a different story

:lol: at OKC's bench being worse than ours now..

Oh, no doubt about it. I'll go as far as saying ALL the pressure is on Mike Brown to win it all this year. Only a slew of injuries saves him.

If he makes it to the finals... He won't get fired... It's progress.. Of course it's title or bust, but a finals appearance isn't a catalyst for a firing..

Now if we miss the finals that's a different story

:lol: at OKC's bench being worse than ours now..

How does it look seriously? They got rid of Cook so Maynor is the only one I know of.

Back
Top Bottom