Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, Morris has been absolutely atrocious from the multiple times I've seen him play.

Morris got PT before Goudelock did last season and didn't do anything. Once Goudelock got his PT he was instant offense and Morris didn't get to play again for a very long time.

Last edited:
I guess since Morris had a good run in the summer league and Goudelock didn't, that might have something to do with it.

Morris is three years younger, has a defined position and has a guaranteed contract.

There is no way that Morris is better than Goudelock. At least Goudelock had some value as a spot up shooter. Morris only dribbles. What is the point of that if he can't even pass?

Why even keep him unless he has a guaranteed contract?

Last edited:
How? All he does is dribble until the shotclock expires

THIS. Morris is atrocious to me. It baffles me his contract is guaranteed and Goudelock's wasn't.

He must ball out in practice or something because I don't see what they see in him.

So hyped that AT&T got the Lakers network!!! Now my mind can be at ease.

For those of you that have AT&T Uverse, do you no what channel it will be on and when it will be available??

people are really going to freak out over morris vs goudelock and blake vs duhon?

they all suck

as for mike brown, i hate to say it but a lot of the problems you see with the lakers today even existed during phil's last year

a lot of you dudes are just looking for someone to blame

Last edited:
ding ding ding ding

Lol foolishness.

I guess everyone forgot, the lakers avg less points last year with the exact same team as Phil's last yr.

And mike brown so called defense master mind. I guess we were also the best defensive team in the league. Mike brown doesn't even draw up offensive plays and yet you guys continue to support this dude.

Back
Top Bottom