Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The future of Darius Johnson-Odom will likely be in Ukraine with Azovmash Mariupol. The rookie will be released by the Lakers with whom he is at the camp. Johnson-Odom might replace Nemanja Gordic in the Ukrainian club. Sportando

Brown has 2-3 years left in his contract.. He will finish out his contract here..

And terrible is not remotely true..

Of coaches who have coached 500 games win % in the regular season
1. Phil Jackson (.704)
2. Billy Cunningham (.698)
3. Gregg Popovich (.680)
4. K.C. Jones (.674)
5. Red Auerbach (.662)
6. Mike Brown (.658)

Of coaches who have coached 80 playoff games
12. Mike Brown (.566)

Coaches you guys wanted in the playoffs 19. Adelman (.503) 21. Jerry Sloan (.485)

If Mike Brown doesn't win a title in the next two years you think he'll be back for a third year?

If Mike Brown doesn't win a title in the next two years you think he'll be back for a third year?

He has an option.. I have honestly no clue.. Depends on how the next two years shape up.. If we make it to the finals twice and lose.. I believe he will.. If we improve each of the next two years, I think he will..

But 2 years we really have no idea how the roster will look... Who we will still have.. Who we will sign.. Who will be in a trade.. That could change a lot of things.

Last edited:
tumblr_mcf9hy066Y1ru9vg2o1_500.jpg

:lol:

Some of the song choices are awful but good video

Honestly one of the biggest things that get discounted about Kobe's game is his vision and passing.. Yes I understand he shoots a lot but he is a very good passer... He wants the ball and he wants the game on his shoulders, that's admirable, and at times it costs us games, at times it wins us games.. In all honesty if he wanted to from the beginning of his career, he could have been 23/6/8 year after year.

Last edited:
He has an option.. I have honestly no clue.. Depends on how the next two years shape up.. If we make it to the finals twice and lose.. I believe he will.. If we improve each of the next two years, I think he will..
But 2 years we really have no idea how the roster will look... Who we will still have.. Who we will sign.. Who will be in a trade.. That could change a lot of things.

he will be fired this year if we are not number one in the west by all star week.

when they signed him it was because he was on the cheap.

This is disgusting, this is why so many people hate Laker fans

so many people hate laker fans because alot dont call it how they see it.

when they signed this garbage *** coach there was a reason why alot did not want that to happen. and rightfully so.

to go along with such a ******ed signing would put laker fans in the same boat as kings and suns fans and go along with whatever the organization wants you to support.

mike brown had no business being signed. he is a joke.

he is not a head coach. he is an assistant coach.

and you can show the winning percentage all you want but fact of the matter is lebron james deserves most of that credit...

when they signed this garbage *** coach there was a reason why alot did not want that to happen. and rightfully so.
to go along with such a ******ed signing would put laker fans in the same boat as kings and suns fans and go along with whatever the organization wants you to support.
and you can show the winning percentage all you want but fact of the matter is lebron james deserves most of that credit...

How can you say what he is and what he isnt?? Where are is your NBA qualifications to claim that??

Mitch & JBuss signed him, I mean they do have 15+ years of experience....are you saying you no more than them????

This is the thing we can talk all we want to but who are we?! Last time I checked they are getting paid millions to make those decisions
and this franchise has been top notch almost ever year. Like why pray for someones downfall or expect it??

This front office has done amazing things year after year who are you to question them...

and you can show the winning percentage all you want but fact of the matter is lebron james deserves most of that credit..

Well then Bill Russell & Hondo deserve most of Auerbach's credit
MJ, Shaq & Kobe deserve most of Phil's credit
Tim Duncan, Parker & Manu deserve most of Pop's credit

I wonder how awesome Jerry Sloan would have been without Malone & Stock... Let's go with mediocre because that's the truth

Last edited:
The reason people hate us so much is because our fan base complains more than any other fan base in the world.
All we do is whine, complain, and demand. We got the best center in the world this summer, to accompany the best shooting guard in the world...we have an amazing point guard who still has juice left, and we have a very solid power forward who will shine with Nash.

Our bench, though not pretty, is definitely improved from last year...which is a miracle considering how much our starting line-up costs.
We don't win our pre-season games, so our fan base is already calling out for heads and wanting more trades.

Let me repeat, the season hasn't started yet but people aren't happy with the team...or the coach...or the court...or the city...or the state...or the country...

Don't know what Laker fans are happy about anymore these days. I don't think some of you get it, none of us ENJOY mike brown coaching. Hes not great. But whats the point of pointing out how bad he is every single day? Let's see what he can do this year, hes going to coach whether we like it or not anyways...so he gets one shot, if he fails hes had his chance and we'll move on.

*KanyeShrug.jpg*

Last edited:
anyone notice the "shooters" they bring in for Lakers bench start sucking balls? i dont know if they feel so much pressure it gets to their head but seems like players who were good elsewhere for what they do come here and suck at what they do

anyone notice the "shooters" they bring in for Lakers bench start sucking balls? i dont know if they feel so much pressure it gets to their head but seems like players who were good elsewhere for what they do come here and suck at what they do

I've always wanted to say this but just let it go. I've certainly noticed what you are saying. On that note, although Jamison is not really a 3pt shooter, I was starting to feel that he might be in the same category as those previous 3pt shooters that the lakers brought in and turned out to be busts, but I know he is a really good player and will reserve judgement until I actually see him play consistently during the regular season. Hopefully by then he starts being his self again...and same goes for Meeks.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to say this but just let it go. I've certainly noticed what you are saying. On that note, although Jamison is not really a 3pt shooter, I was starting to feel that he might be in the same category as those previous 3pt shooters that the lakers brought in and turned out to be busts, but I know he is a really good player and will reserve judgement until I actually see him play consistently during the regular season. Hopefully by then he starts being his self again...and same goes for Meeks.

yeah, ill reserve my judgement for them for now , as i am sure everyone is trying to build chemistry with each other and find their roles but still, just shooting shouldnt be as bad as they been doing.

“Sure I’d like to get better yesterday as opposed to tomorrow or the next day or the week from now,” said Mike Brown. “Having said that I know it’s going to take some time. Despite our record, I think we are a little ahead of schedule, especially with the injuries.”

The Lakers continue to turn the ball over too frequently, give up points in transition and also allow too many second chance opportunities.

“We just have to keep trying to find ourselves offensively,” Steve Nash said. “Defensively, we’re decent, but we need more control offensively. This is going to be a process. It’s going to take us a while.”

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...Despite_Finishing_Preseason_0_8#ixzz2AUClLER5

seems like Nash is saying the chem is off right now

Well, when's the last time Nash played with 3 other all star? they're not just any other all star, these dudes has been carrying their team for years just like Nash did in PHX.. plus overall, its a completely new team .. no surprise with his comments..

As for Jamison, he's a vet.. he'll figured it out.. (i hope) .. or Mitch we'll find a way to trade him and get someone like Ibaka or Kevin Love in return :lol:

WTF?? the two Darius has shown NOTHING :rolleyes

Goudelock can actually create his own shot

This is surprising

Back
Top Bottom