Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The back, to back, to back missed 3s by MWP that led to Howard's re-injury definitely defined this game.

and

TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS, TURNOVERs.

Just when we all thought we could turn the season around
mean.gif

pathetic team.
I wish Kobe would just let Nash be the facilitator. He makes it effortless. Kobe should just come off screens, work on the block and pass out the double

Metta played HORRRIBBLEEEE. SO why the EFFF do u continue to play him?! If you know Kobe is going to facilitate put in Meeks. :smh:

I swear Pringles inserts random players in and don't know what the hell he's doing. :rolleyes

What happened to all the ball movement and Kobe passing around in the 4th? It's like it disappeared.

The crazy thing is, why the Hell does Kobe need to play like Magic when you guys have Steve Nash on the team?

Tough loss, but it's just a loss and it doesn't take away from the progress you guys have been making. On to the next one, LA.

**** the Lakers. We can't even get a decent win over a below average *** no talent team. We do the same **** over and over again. Injuries, Kobe thinking he's Magic Johnson, you're a ******g SHOOTING GUARD. Let old *** Nash assist and be the Point Guard that he is. Don't even get me started on the inconsistent Gasol and Dwight. 
agree 100.
dude is taking Nash out the game and of course himself.

Let us not overreact and say Kobe needs to stop playing distributor here, the reason we lost is when he stopped playing facilitator every possession down...

Not a big deal. Don't underestimate the role fatigue played in the game. I'm more curious about Dwight's injury.

its been happening these last couple of games even with the wins

metta has to stop taking so many shots, hes guaranteed to miss 10 a game and shoot like 33 percent

needs to do something other than wait behind the arc

Back
Top Bottom