Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are seriously pissed off at Kobe for taking ONE FREAKING LONG RANGE 3 all game long.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

He did nothing but pass all game, and in the 4th everyone was cold.

He tried to be aggressive and score, it didn't work out...that means he shot us out of the game?
You want him to keep passing to Metta? 10 3 point attempts wasnt enough?

REALLY? HERO BALL? Because he tried to bring us back since the WHOLE TEAM was cold!?
No one was making ****. Dwight is injured. Pau's fumbling the ball. Steve Nash is getting trapped and panicking.
Metta is turning over the ball and bricking. Clark is bricking.

No one is doing ****...so Kobe takes a couple late 4th quarter shots and he's "back to his ball hogging ways."

Ball Hogging with 15 shots and 9 assists? Wow.

I know he had turnovers that were costly, and he played far from perfect...but some of the **** some of you say sometimes.
I swear.

Hero Ball!? Because of one 3 point attempt... Lmao. Ok.

We all sucked tonight man...all of us. We went like 4 for 20 in the whole 4th quarter. You think thats all because of one 3 point shot by Kobe?

:smh:

Last edited:
The back, to back, to back missed 3s by MWP that led to Howard's re-injury definitely defined this game.

and

TURNOVERS, TURNOVERS, TURNOVERs.

This and then he made a wide open cut down the middle of the lane and Pau gave him the pass and he dropped it. D'Antoni should have played Jamison more in the 4th in my opinion.

Dantoni played the bench too much like yesterday and it backfired again. It makes no sense how why Gasol got so much playing time (even with Howard's injury). Gasol was pitiful on both ends. Same with Metta.

Jamison was on fire yet Metta shoots 17 shots again.

You could see it from the start the Metta and Gasol were going to mess it up. Dantoni playing them so much makes no sense either.

Whatever. Hopefully, the team learns from this loss and move on. And I hope Dwight is fine. We need him out there.

Goodnight

You guys are seriously pissed off at Kobe for taking ONE FREAKING LONG RANGE 3 all game long.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

He tried to be aggressive and score, it didn't work out...that means he shot us out of the game?

REALLY? HERO BALL? Because he tried to bring us back since the WHOLE TEAM was cold!?

Wow.

I know he had turnovers that were costly, and he played far from perfect...but some of the **** some of you say sometimes.
I swear.

Who's the idiot who said "hero ball"? Call em out.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is the start of another 4 or 5 game losing streak. This is not a good team.

These dudes fumble so many passes and they go on long stretches where they just look lost :smh: :smh:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Wow.

I swear.

That was an awful shot.

Dantoni played the bench too much like yesterday and it backfired again. It makes no sense how why Gasol got so much playing time (even with Howard's injury). Gasol was pitiful on both ends. Same with Metta.

Jamison was on fire yet Metta shoots 17 shots again.

You could see it from the start the Metta and Gasol were going to mess it up. Dantoni playing them so much makes no sense either.
D'Antoni in LA made no sense from the very start.

ill say it again

clark went 1/4 with all 4 being from behind the arc

he didnt get any of the easy baskets we're used to seeing him get

gotta make more of an effort

Terrible loss that we couldn't afford. Lol at the flip flopping on Kobe tho. Y'all loving it when we won, now you coming for the throat. If MWP hit one of his 10000 wide open shots this game would have been over, but he didn't and there was Crisco on the basketball apparently. If D12 is out for any period of time get the fishing boat ready.

that was ridiculously frustrating...story of this entire season though
those turnovers is what killed us...most of them were SOOOO pathetic, mistakes like that shouldn't happen 15+ times in an nba game

Whoever said hero ball. 
laugh.gif

I rather them lose those last 3 then win those and tease us, **** this team man, way to play with my emotions.

Now Dwight's probably done, Pau is going to play like ****, we have people here praising Kobe when he distributes and when we lose claim he is taking Nash out the game.

Give me a break, this team is so bipolar its disgusting...

I can't even venture into the NBA thread at this point, losing to the Suns after going on a 3 game win streak against decent competition, is the absolute worst.

What a way to ruin my night and probably rest of the week, ******g team...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Wow.

I swear.

That was an awful shot.

It was...but its 1 bad shot in a game where he's done nothing but pass.

It was bad, i didnt like it. But im not blaming the loss on him for that ONE SHOT. you know what i mean?
Thats all im sayin.

Back
Top Bottom