Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big win all things considered.

I hope MWP doesn't get suspended for his uppercut to Brandon Knight, but I'm not holding my breath.

B
10-15 dimes & 10-15 shots: beautiful team offense, nice results, beat Thunder

5 dimes, 20 shots: best Pistons by 1

Coach was the same.

I'm not saying I require double digit assists and 12 shots. Was just using those numbers because those were the numbers that happened. Without using numbers, I'm just saying that the more facilitating Kobe dies, so do our chances of maximizing our roster, I don't care if Do Bee Do is coaching the team.[/quote
10-15 dimes & 10-15 shots: beautiful team offense, nice results, beat Thunder

5 dimes, 20 shots: best Pistons by 1

Coach was the same.

I'm not saying I require double digit assists and 12 shots. Was just using those numbers because those were the numbers that happened. Without using numbers, I'm just saying that the more facilitating Kobe dies, so do our chances of maximizing our roster, I don't care if Do Bee Do is coaching the team.

Ska I love facilitating Kobe jus as much as you. But he wasn't playing any differently than he has the past few games.

A few more shots on the box score doesn't mean he wasn't distributing. The only difference between today and our last game was people were missing their open shots. Kobe passed to Pau numerous times in the paint where Pau threw up bricks. He should of bad at least 9 assists today. He took a few more shots but that was only because the team gave up an 18 point lead.

He had to be aggressive to try to break that dry spell, hence the extra shots.

I'm not excusing the win, it was pathetic and we got flat out lucky.

But Kobe's 5 extra shots aren't the reason we almost lost.

Those free throws were 10x worse than Kobe shooting 20 times. As long as he's making the right passes when he has to, 20 shots is the ideal amount we need him to take if we want to be successful. Unfortunately he just wasn't hitting them today, it happens. But most of them were 1 on 1 shots or open, just like we need them to be.

IMO I know your points and they make sense, but today's game isn't a good example for your points. His teammates missed quite a few assists for him.

^ I can dig it. And 20 shots isn't unreasonable at ALL; wish he made more than 8, but I'm not mad at him.

I was more just talking about the gradual shift away from Kobe Johnson. He's not going to go from damn near averaging a triple double in 4 games straight to averaging a couple dimes and boards and 32 shots in 4 games.

I hate when Dantoni puts Metta on a center...

He did with Pekovic last game
Monroe this game...

He obviously cannot guard these guys in the post but he still insists on using him on Bigs.... Just put Sacre in the game for 3 minutes...

I was one that always felt that we should give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am losing more faith in his coaching after each game...

I don't care if we won 5 outta 6, they were mostly against bad teams, and it should be 6 in a row.

^ I can dig it. And 20 shots isn't unreasonable at ALL; wish he made more than 8, but I'm not mad at him.

I was more just talking about the gradual shift away from Kobe Johnson. He's not going to go from damn near averaging a triple double in 4 games straight to averaging a couple dimes and boards and 32 shots in 4 games.

He played like Kobe Johnson against phoenix and still lost. He was looking for his shot more today but he did create a few plays. Gasol missed a lot of wide open shots from both Nash and Kobe.

I think losing leads has most to do with the defense. They can't let the other team score 15 points in a row when there is a dry spell. They are missing Dwight a lot.

Gasol and his matador/no help defense is really being hidden by his improved offense but dude provides almost no effort on defense.

I was courtside, it was a good game. didnt get excited til it was close. the amount of laker fans in there was RIDICULOUS. lol. I've hated the pissedons forever, so it was great as a Laker fan to see the hatred. The think that bothered me was the level of flip flopping. When the Laker was dominating, Everybody in that ***** was a laker fan....soon as the pistons started coming back..you hear more and more cheers for them..by the time the game was tied..i swear everybody turned their laker jersey inside out and on the other side was a piston tanktop lol smh. wild corny yo. Level of intensity of Kobe up close is crazy yo. Dude has like an aura. it's wild. No smiles, no clowning, if he scores, you get the mean face from him lol. oh and he's big as ****. hahaha dude is huge in real life. Same with Metta. These dudes are larger than life yo.

**** Dwight for not playing. I've tried to see D12 play for like 4-5 years now smh, whenever he was supposed to play, 'something' happened smh. I'm straight on him now. he's a chump.

Earl Clark is my dude. I'm not even tripping on him missing those 2 frees, that's a new moment for him....I'm more mad at Steve.

Glad we got the win tho.

Coolie was kinda raw too lol...surprised he didnt do Gangstas Paradise tho smh. Son's hair tho.....o_0

I was courtside, it was a good game. didnt get excited til it was close. the amount of laker fans in there was RIDICULOUS. lol. I've hated the pissedons forever, so it was great as a Laker fan to see the hatred. The think that bothered me was the level of flip flopping. When the Laker was dominating, Everybody in that ***** was a laker fan....soon as the pistons started coming back..you hear more and more cheers for them..by the time the game was tied..i swear everybody turned their laker jersey inside out and on the other side was a piston tanktop lol smh. wild corny yo. Level of intensity of Kobe up close is crazy yo. Dude has like an aura. it's wild. No smiles, no clowning, if he scores, you get the mean face from him lol. oh and he's big as ****. hahaha dude is huge in real life. Same with Metta. These dudes are larger than life yo.

**** Dwight for not playing. I've tried to see D12 play for like 4-5 years now smh, whenever he was supposed to play, 'something' happened smh. I'm straight on him now. he's a chump.

Earl Clark is my dude. I'm not even tripping on him missing those 2 frees, that's a new moment for him....I'm more mad at Steve.

Glad we got the win tho.

Coolie was kinda raw too lol...surprised he didnt do Gangstas Paradise tho smh. Son's hair tho.....o_0
The fact you've tried to see D12 and he never plays when you watch. 
roll.gif

You got to see a good game though. 
happy.gif

I hate when Dantoni puts Metta on a center...

He did with Pekovic last game
Monroe this game...

He obviously cannot guard these guys in the post but he still insists on using him on Bigs.... Just put Sacre in the game for 3 minutes...

I was one that always felt that we should give him the benefit of the doubt, but I am losing more faith in his coaching after each game...

I don't care if we won 5 outta 6, they were mostly against bad teams, and it should be 6 in a row.

Normally I'd agree with you, but have you even been watching the Lakers this season?

****, I'm happy that we're winning these close games. It builds character. And hell, at least we're winning!

I have to say, I think I need a check up or something. All these semi heart attacks the past month.
:smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x

Kobe has to find that sweet spot of 25 points, 8 asts and 5 rebounds. He has to be more efficient
for this team that sucks so hard, there is ZERO air inside arenas. :x :x :x
If I wasn't the biggest Kobe fan, I will skip this season.

Freeze: thanks for that last post, man. :smokin Love hearing stories of folks at games. :D

The cheering/jersey thing ticks me off, too. :smh: Been to a bunch of college games like that.

I'm starting to feel you on that 'Dwight is a chump' steez.

I'm starting to feel you on that 'Dwight is a chump' steez.

Bro he's got a torn labrum. He needs surgery that would end his season.. Yet he's trying to play through it.. When he tweaks it, he has to sit, or risk being forced to missed the rest of the season.

Bro he's got a torn labrum. He needs surgery that would end his season.. Yet he's trying to play through it.. When he tweaks it, he has to sit, or risk being forced to missed the rest of the season.

he should play with football pads..... im dead serious lol looking like one of the road warriors out there lol

I don't think it's about Dwight Howard's shoulder getting hit.. I think its from when his shoulder gets yanked on, got the same problem and really hard to play through

I don't think it's about Dwight Howard's shoulder getting hit.. I think its from when his shoulder gets yanked on, got the same problem and really hard to play through

I think it's more about the competing forces of his arm being raised and someone slapping down on his hand. The force is much stronger due to leverage.

Back
Top Bottom