Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better pic:

So Bill Simmons just blocked me. :lol:

Celtic honk writes an article on ESPN.com bashing Jim Buss on the day his father dies, so I tweet what an ******* he is for doin that and tellin him to let me write the article when Larry Bird dies. :rofl:

I might have added a few colorful words or 20 along with that, so he blocked me. I kept @ESPNing to so they would see the tweets. I wonder if they blocked me too. :smokin

Can't believe those fools thought it was a good idea to have a Celtic writer write and article about that, and then after reading JUST THE OPENING LINE, allow it to hit their site. :smh:

So Bill Simmons just blocked me. :lol:

Celtic honk writes an article on ESPN.com bashing Jim Buss on the day his father dies, so I tweet what an ******* he is for doin that and tellin him to let me write the article when Larry Bird dies. :rofl:

I might have added a few colorful words or 20 along with that, so he blocked me. I kept @ESPNing to so they would see the tweets. I wonder if they blocked me too. :smokin

Can't believe those fools thought it was a good idea to have a Celtic writer write and article about that, and then after reading JUST THE OPENING LINE, allow it to hit their site. :smh:

I'm a Laker hater but Bill Simmons ain't the person to write that article.

Chris Sheridan @sheridanhoops 3 minutes ago
Trade No. 1 is Dwight to Nets for wheelbarrow of EuroNets, Hump, Taylor, Brooks. #Lakers keep '15 cap room:

Sheridan prefaces this by saying "trades that make sense for both teams."

Why does this ******g make sense for the Lakers if they would get the same cap space if Dwight walked on them?

Dwight Howard is Unhappy in Los Angeles and would love to be traded to the Brooklyn Nets.

What a difference a year makes, huh? Haha

That shouldn't even be news anymore, of course he's not happy in LA and of course his heart is still in Brooklyn. But the Lakers organization is to arrogant to trade him. Gonna have to deal with Dwight and is baggage. Dwightmare continues.

[quote name="Rockstar"][QUOTE name="SneakerPro"]
I'm a Laker hater but Bill Simmons ain't the person to write that article.[/QUOTE]The f*ck you doin in this thread then? 
laugh.gif

[/quote]I mean, I'm one of the first replies in the Yankee thread, and I am a certified Yankee hater. :lol:

Sounds like tomorrow night, with the Celtics in town, and a national game on ESPN, Shaq, Magic, Kareem, Jim Buss, Jeanie, Mitch, Kobe all going to speak before the game about Jerry. :frown:

If this team can't get the strength to play their butts off and get this W for Jerry, I don't know what else to say about this unit.

I don't believe in must win regular season games, but I want this one. Get this W for Jerry. Give him somethin to smile about up there.

Beat these damn Celtics.

#Leggo

Sounds like tomorrow night, with the Celtics in town, and a national game on ESPN, Shaq, Magic, Kareem, Jim Buss, Jeanie, Mitch, Kobe all going to speak before the game about Jerry. :frown:

If this team can't get the strength to play their butts off and get this W for Jerry, I don't know what else to say about this unit.

I don't believe in must win regular season games, but I want this one. Get this W for Jerry. Give him somethin to smile about up there.

Beat these damn Celtics.

#Leggo

:pimp:

Who's Dwight?

Anyway, I agree to the posts above. The Lakers should get that W for Jerry, heck even start playing better.

I saw this on PTI and it made a lot of sense.

Why don't the Lakers just sit down with Dwight and say listen are you going to extend with us? If so we'll do everything in our power to make you being a Laker for life a reality. If not tell us and we'll trade you within 48 hours.

Why doesn't this happen?

Why don't the Lakers just sit down with Dwight and say listen are you going to extend with us? If so we'll do everything in our power to make you being a Laker for life a reality. If not tell us and we'll trade you within 48 hours.

Why doesn't this happen?
Why?

Because Dwight Howard is a compulsive liar and a phony. 

He doesn't care about anything unless it concerns himself. One day he wants to be a Laker for life, other days he doesn't.

The dude has a brain of a squirrel. 

Does anybody know why Dwight wants to go to Brooklyn so bad?
Yes.

1) Deron Williams, Dwight wanted/wants to play with a high caliber PG. They were planning on playing with each other since summer of 2010. They thought it'd be in Dallas but once Deron became a Net, everything changed.

2) Mickel Prokerov, owner of the Nets. Dwight and Mickel were texting and going out on secret dinner dates last year during the seaso . Magic tried to charge the Nets with tampering, but nothing ever came of it.

3) The Nets and the owner did a great job of pitching to Dwight that he would be the face of this new franchise, as soon as he got there. The offense would revolve around him and he'd be the star.

4) The attraction of a new, rich, and sleek franchise in New York, endorsement opportunities.

5) Expectations and the media. People say the New York media is harsh, and they are absolutely right but the media doesn't care about the Nets yet. This is a Knicks town, the same way LA is a Laker town. The Clippers are doing great right now but I'm sure no one on the radio talks about it, they talk about the Lakers. Brooklyn has that same type of security blanket in NY. Dwight Howard would be a big fish in a big pond but still below the radar.

Dwight Howard is Unhappy in Los Angeles and would love to be traded to the Brooklyn Nets.

What a difference a year makes, huh? Haha

That shouldn't even be news anymore, of course he's not happy in LA and of course his heart is still in Brooklyn. But the Lakers organization is to arrogant to trade him. Gonna have to deal with Dwight and is baggage. Dwightmare continues.

I'm trying to understand why you're so adamant about convincing Laker fans that Dwight needs to be traded.

You're not a Laker fan, you're not a Nets fan. You spend a lot of time posting and responding to posts in this thread and you take it too personally when something good or bad happens to your agenda.

I have a strange feeling that you're hoping to see the Lakers trade Dwight because you want to see the Lakers make a big mistake.

Does anybody know why Dwight wants to go to Brooklyn so bad?

Money under the table is the only reason I could see lol

I mean going from the middle of nowhere to BK fine but to leave the lakers for the nets is strange

If he doesn't like LA media, I hope he knows it won't be better in NY lol

I guess having a good point guard?

If you guys can trade for Brooke Lopez I take I and run. It's amazing what a year difference can change. U would never say that

Knicks town or not, Dwight is an incredibly easy target. That the media will gladly take on

Last edited:
Money under the table is the only reason I could see lol

I mean going from the middle of nowhere to BK fine but to leave the lakers for the nets is strange

If he doesn't like LA media, I hope he knows it won't be better in NY lol

I guess having a good point guard?

If you guys can trade for Brooke Lopez I take I and run. It's amazing what a year difference can change. U would never say that

Knicks town or not, Dwight is an incredibly easy target. That the media will gladly take on
lol if dwight doesnt want to play the pick n roll, what offense does he expect to play with deron williams?

I'm trying to understand why you're so adamant about convincing Laker fans that Dwight needs to be traded.

You're not a Laker fan, you're not a Nets fan. You spend a lot of time posting and responding to posts in this thread and you take it too personally when something good or bad happens to your agenda.

I have a strange feeling that you're hoping to see the Lakers trade Dwight because you want to see the Lakers make a big mistake.

Personally? Ah, yes, you were one of the ones who was calling me crazy in August huh?

It's not my agenda, it's Dwight's, I've just been the one calling it exactly how I see it. From a non-Laker point of view, from a basketball fan point of view. I'm a Knicks fan, I have no agenda here, I just love basketball and I come up with my own conclusions. This is a message board.

I know a lot about this Dwight Howard situation cause I was in Florida during the time and locally experienced and read about this nonsense. The same way any local sports fans knows about his players.

On the contrary, you're wrong. I think it's great for the NBA when the Lakers are good. But Dwight Howard is not a fit, he's never been a fit, and Los Angeles was never his first or second option - thats been my case. And I fully believe that the Lakers are making a huge mistake if they don't trade him, that's the mistake brotha.

You still have an issue with me now? Or can we debate and keep it real?

Back
Top Bottom