Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers tied for ninth... Win tomorrow puts us a 1/2 game ahead of Portland

Houston plays vs. OKC... If OKC wins, and we win. 2-1/2 back of Houston.

Friday Houston plays BK.. We play Portland.

Saturday Hou plays the Wiz. Sunday we play the Mavs.

Can get it to 1-1/2 by Monday morning

Also rooting for the Suns to continue the Warriors misery.

Last edited:
why do you guys like earl clark so much?

his success is due to playing with four future hall of famers.

once kobe pau and nashare done he goes back to regular earl...

you pay him off one year?

they did that last year with hill

I'm trying to understand why you're so adamant about convincing Laker fans that Dwight needs to be traded.

You're not a Laker fan, you're not a Nets fan. You spend a lot of time posting and responding to posts in this thread and you take it too personally when something good or bad happens to your agenda.

I have a strange feeling that you're hoping to see the Lakers trade Dwight because you want to see the Lakers make a big mistake.

lol repped

my dude gonna show his true colors soon if the lakers start winning :lol:

why do you guys like earl clark so much?

his success is due to playing with four future hall of famers.

once kobe pau and nashare done he goes back to regular earl...

you pay him off one year?

they did that last year with hill

Sometimes you take that chance...

He wants to stay... And has sentimental reasons behind why he wants to say..

Which means we could get him at a discount..

At best he gets $7mil a year..

At a discount we get him for $5mil a year over 3 years... I'm being generous.. We really don't know what the market is.. If we had to give $8mil a year to keep him... Then HELL NO.

He'll have Nash, Kobe, Dwight for another year.

And if 2014 goes to plan, year 2 and 3 are with Dwight and another max player.

Last edited:
We all know the Lakers are going to lay an egg tomorrow night. Essential's post just put the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:
Q: On if he finds any relief about Mitch Kupchak’s comments that he will not be traded: Howard: He’s been saying that for the last month-and-a-half or two months. There’s always rumors and stuff swirling around. One thing he tells me every day is to trust him, so that’s what I’m going to continue to do and control what I can control.

Mitchell :pimp:

Last edited:
This is the patch that the Lakers will wear for the remainder of the regular season...

you looking to get banned in this thread huh? tread lightly laker hater. you have been on your best behavior. dont mess it up :lol:
horrible line up. 150 ppg allowed minimum

ofcourse to your delight

Yo Noble for a dude whose been here for 10+ years, why do you still react and respond like a salty and sassy noob.

Ask your partners in this thread if I'm a Laker hater homie, ask your boys if I deserve to get "banned". You've have to be kidding me :lol:

Regarding the Dwight situation, if I'm not mistaken the Lakers can offer Dwight somethig in the $30 million range more then what any other team can offer correct?

If so, then they have a decent amount of leverage imo.

They should call his bluff and see if he'll really pass up on the 30 million which I highly doubt he would.

If you get a trade offer that significantly benifits the Lakers then yes move him.

However if you don't get a good offer then let him ride out the season. If he wants to go elsewhere dont let him have his cake and eat it to by getting his max deal in some rinky dink deal. If he wants to leave, let him leave but no sign and trade deal where they take on crap or some late round draft pick. Let that man lose his money and if he does resign put some type of framework in the deal where if he quits on the team or tries to force his way out next season after signing the deal that his contract can be terminated if that's possible.

This isn't Orlando, they need to play hardball with him. He's not happy here, if he wasnt stupid and re-uped with Orlando for that extra year he woulda been in Brooklyn right now instead and that's on him.

Sometimes you take that chance...

He wants to stay... And has sentimental reasons behind why he wants to say..

Which means we could get him at a discount..

At best he gets $7mil a year..

At a discount we get him for $5mil a year over 3 years... I'm being generous.. We really don't know what the market is.. If we had to give $8mil a year to keep him... Then HELL NO.

He'll have Nash, Kobe, Dwight for another year.

And if 2014 goes to plan, year 2 and 3 are with Dwight and another max player.

Earl Clark hasn't had a big contract yet and this is his only good year - no one is getting him at a discount.

LOL Phil Jackson commenting that pretty much Dantoni dont know what hes doing with Dwight

Last edited:
Jim Buss gonna speak before the game to the crowd? I hope the fans there show class and respect as this man just lost a father, but I have a feeling it might get a little ugly.

Remember what i said about him gossiping like a HS girl? There u go.

He himself Prolly wants Dwight to be unhappy, and he himself prolly wants Dwight to go the the nets immediately.

He def wants him on the nets. So he can kiss up to another New York star and ride his coattails. Plus more radio chatter for him in Ny

Plus he was embarrassed and angry because he said Dwight woukd be a net and then Dwight changed his mind all of a sudden and signed the ETO or whatever it was with the magic

Dang I did not know Pop was cussing out Dwight in the All- Star game - but as stated earlier in this thread this is coming from Stephen A Smith. Makes me think all the rumors of the 2012 Olympic team being excited about him not coming are really true,and the majority of the 2008 redeem team not wanting him around are true.

Back
Top Bottom