Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's cute, don't let my hate cloud my judgement. Your fandom is clearly clouding your judgement, as evidenced by the fact that you think it's an asinine statement to say that Kobe is playing terrible defense. look through the last couple pages or so, and notice how many Kobe fans are chastising Kobe's defense. That's real spit.

That's funny, because that's not what dude said. He said, "Kobe stays playing terrible." Didn't mention defense in that post even once. That's it. So yea, that is an asinine statement. You hate Kobe so much you can't even read now? BTW, I was one of those Kobe fans criticizing his defense in my last post, but you conveniently fail to mention that as well.

Last edited:
:smh:

Also I my be a Knicks fan, but I do also like the Lakers, as teams on the west goes.

Last edited:
Kobe has to be the dumbest off-ball defender I've ever seen when it comes to legendary players. Seriously, what the hell was he doing drifting to the paint?

smh.gif

Smh the 05 Lakers team would probably beat this current Lakers team with ease

Last edited:
Im laughing my *** off cuz some of you guys said this lakers team could make It to the wcf with antoni as our coach..
Minus whale have mike brown

Back
Top Bottom