Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are Essential. When you say no, you have to specify if you mean no you don't like it, or no it's not possible. :lol:

The Heat got a pass, but the difference is--They won.
You guys have people making excuses for the team and why they're not playing well. Most of the other teams had people calling the moves those teams made a "mistake" and how foolish they were to make those deals.

Right now, you guys have it easy--until the season is over with. I agree with you on that point.
Give me a break, dude. It's not even ESPN. EVERY SPORTING NEWS OUTLET IS MAKING THE SAME EXCUSES.

I just find it absurd that people excuses for a struggling team that basically "stacked" up the same way other "super friends" teams did, but it's OK, because they have "chemistry and injury" issues.

If you're telling me this isn't real life, then IDK what world you live in.

And for the lames who posted stupid pics of the baby crying--Really good way to continue discussion.

you lose all creditability if you are listening to 'these' analysis from commentators like they are prophets from the basketball gods. that's their job, they need something to say so that they don't lose their job.

i'm not making excuses. we lack finishing the game because of many factors. we have lost a lot of close games. it's not like we are losing games by large margins. and if you think this team is 'stacked' them you don't know basketball. because we lack a bench. if you had actually been seeing the games instead of watching/listening to 'analysis' then you would know. you see the clippers, that's a stacked team.

EDIT:

what the hell is dwight thinking? just stay home. he is hurting the team more by flying over just to get hurt.

Last edited:
Guys I was on a date last night, that's why I wasn't around..

As for Blake... Get ready for it... He's better than Duhon and Morris.. Still don't think he is the player we need, and I think we should drop him like a bad habit in the offseason (along with Duhon), but he's what we have.

This is NT and nobody asked yet......

Pics of your date? :tongue:

Pics of your date?
tongue.gif
Seems like a legit question.

Don't I know how I feel about this. I almost want to just say let him do what he has to do to get better for next season. Of course that plan completely backfires if he does what he needs to do for next season and then doesn't sign with us, but that's why I said I don't know what to think about this.

i agree. let this team play without him. no point in playing him if he gets hit and has to go out ten minutes into the game

didnt get to watch the game but glad they rebounded from that horrible suns loss. lakers need to go 6-1 on this road trip (hope)
happy.gif

Guys I was on a date last night, that's why I wasn't around..

As for Blake... Get ready for it... He's better than Duhon and Morris.. Still don't think he is the player we need, and I think we should drop him like a bad habit in the offseason (along with Duhon), but he's what we have.

Pics of your date? :tongue:

I've been on NT long enough to know NT Detectives can find ANYBODY... So no way!

I know this isnt the correct place probably... But did anyone see the disgraceful act caron butler did? We are the only team that deserves to be in la period!

I know this isnt the correct place probably... But did anyone see the disgraceful act caron butler did? We are the only team that deserves to be in la period!
clippers - floppers, fake tough guys, arrogent. no matter how much they win they will always be irrelevant to me.

Last edited:
No Dwight today.
Where'd u hear this? All the reports I read said he'll DEFINITELY play today...
grin.gif

Although I'd rather see him sitting on the end of the bench getting healthy, not trying to rush himself back in.

Last edited:
The Heat got a pass, but the difference is--They won.
You guys have people making excuses for the team and why they're not playing well. Most of the other teams had people calling the moves those teams made a "mistake" and how foolish they were to make those deals.

Right now, you guys have it easy--until the season is over with. I agree with you on that point.
Give me a break, dude. It's not even ESPN. EVERY SPORTING NEWS OUTLET IS MAKING THE SAME EXCUSES.

I just find it absurd that people excuses for a struggling team that basically "stacked" up the same way other "super friends" teams did, but it's OK, because they have "chemistry and injury" issues.

If you're telling me this isn't real life, then IDK what world you live in.

And for the lames who posted stupid pics of the baby crying--Really good way to continue discussion.

you lose all creditability if you are listening to 'these' analysis from commentators like they are prophets from the basketball gods. that's their job, they need something to say so that they don't lose their job.

i'm not making excuses. we lack finishing the game because of many factors. we have lost a lot of close games. it's not like we are losing games by large margins. and if you think this team is 'stacked' them you don't know basketball. because we lack a bench. if you had actually been seeing the games instead of watching/listening to 'analysis' then you would know. you see the clippers, that's a stacked team.

EDIT:

what the hell is dwight thinking? just stay home. he is hurting the team more by flying over just to get hurt.

Who's fault is that?

We all knew the Lakers had a **** for an excuse of a bench. But, in the NBA you'd be lucky to have 2-3 guys from your bench that can produce. Earl Clark, Meeks and Jamison can all put up points coming off the bench. Your bench isn't as bad as you'd like to believe.

Who said I was calling these guys prophets? I'm just stating what they're saying on air. The discussion wasn't if anything they say is true or not. The point is that they're making excuses! Reading is comprehension, my friend.

And the whole thing about losing game. Give me a ******g break, dude. This is the NBA and everyone is a professional. If you're going to lose, you better lose by a close margin. If your team is losing by double digits every night, that team doesn't deserve to be in the NBA. You act like losing close games is some sort of consolation prize :lol:

That's the difference between a good team and a bad team--The good teams win those close games. Right now, the Lakers aren't even close to being a good team.

Back
Top Bottom