Delete

Delanie at the Clipper game in LA with Crabtree and Kaepernick gives me some hope we can keep him :frown: :frown:

Don't leave Delanie!

I have told my buddies for years I think he can be a great TE on a different team and they just look at me like 'Who the hell are you talking about' :lol:

Wasn't he returning kickoffs for us at one point? (Might've been last year) But this dude has some burners on him! I think of him as a bootleg Vernon Davis

Delanie Walker about to sign with Titans I just read... :frown:

Last edited:
^ damn well good luck Delanie, deserves to be a legit starter somewhere

Time to draft Zac Ertz then!

As well as Delanie being going most likely... Sopoaga meeting with Eagles and Goldson meetings with Bucs

:smh:

In Harbaugh/Baalke I Trust.

I understand we simply cant afford Goldson, but why are we letting Sopoaga go?..

Landry visiting with the Colts.. good for us :lol:

Glen Dorsey visiting with us, hmm :pimp:

Damn its official, Delanie to the Titans :frown:

He will be missed!

Last edited:
I told yall Delanie was gone. Goldson too although there's a tiny, tiny chance he could comeback. John Taylor told me the 49ers wouldnt be resigning any of their key name free agents.

Last edited:
I'm not too sorry to see Delanie go, it would have been good had he stayed but I still remember him having some key drops for us during the season.  Good luck to him and I hope he is recovering well from the loss of his relatives after the Super Bowl.

thought about it a little more, happy to have Q but what does that say about Jenkins?

delanie-- hope you develop hands at some point. could be really good one day if you do. good luck. 

desmond bryant-- cross the bridge. you know you want to. maybe convince your friends kelly and seymour to come cheap as well. 

no on nnamdi unless he wants to be FS. 

sopoaga can leave. he's not that great.

goldson will look for big money, maybe he'll end up back here when he doesn't find it. i sincerely doubt it though. he's still a plus cover safety in my book. 

still need a backup QB. 

CBs i would like the 49ers to at the very least host (no order): sean smith, grimes, keenan lewis, aqib, winfield.

Last edited:
Backup QB will be Tolzien. Dude has been putting in major hours in Santa Clara. Nobody you bring in will know the offense as well as he does. Plus Jim Harbaugh likes what he brings to the table as far as a quarterback. I'm sure they'll sign someone to compete, but in the end I think Tolzien will get the job.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet Josh Johnson will get another try out with us :lol:

Why is everyone sad about Delanie leaving? Dude is not very good. What were his final stats for the season again? 20 catches and 10 drops? Describing Delanie as replaceable is being generous. Good riddance!

Why is everyone sad about Delanie leaving? Dude is not very good. What were his final stats for the season again? 20 catches and 10 drops? Describing Delanie as replaceable is being generous. Good riddance!

He definitely had some bad drops last year. But he literally played all over the field. Not to mention a great blocker. You could line him up just about anywhere on offense, he played Special Teams as well. He was a great player for us.

He definitely had some bad drops last year. But he literally played all over the field. Not to mention a great blocker. You could line him up just about anywhere on offense, he played Special Teams as well. He was a great player for us.

I think great is being extremely generous. His versatility was nice, but dude is very overrated by our fan base. 20 catches and 10 drops speaks for itself. He has become a pretty good blocker, but I see no reason to resign a guy because he blocks well. His skillset is very easily replaceable.

I think great is being extremely generous. His versatility was nice, but dude is very overrated by our fan base. 20 catches and 10 drops speaks for itself. He has become a pretty good blocker, but I see no reason to resign a guy because he blocks well. His skillset is very easily replaceable.

Yeah, no doubt that I think he is replaceable. It's not like he was a vital part of our success or anything I was saying it moreso because I was a big fan of his and would have liked to see him stay in SF.

I think he'll do some good things in Tennessee next year.

thought about it a little more, happy to have Q but what does that say about Jenkins?

still need a backup QB. 

CBs i would like the 49ers to at the very least host (no order): sean smith, grimes, keenan lewis, aqib, winfield.

It says nothing. Its debatable if the 6th round pick will even make the Ravens team. He was a STEAL.

1 sack last year thats 1 more than myself :smh:

1.Grimes 2.Aquib 2a.Sean Smith 3. Keenan Lewis

Josh Johnson...Wait stop me if you have heard that before... :lol: who knows if it will ever happen :lol:

Last edited:

still need a backup QB. 

It says nothing. Its debatable if the 6th round pick will even make the Ravens team. He was a STEAL.

1 sack last year thats 1 more than myself
mean.gif

1.Grimes 2.Aquib 2a.Sean Smith 3. Keenan Lewis

Josh Johnson...Wait stop me if you have heard that before...
laugh.gif
who knows if it will ever happen
laugh.gif
i'm not talking about the pick that was traded. i'm speaking about how SF actually views jenkins. i get that the rent-a-Q deal is great although now we have 2 of the same type of WR at 1 and 2.

with Q now, AJ is competing for the WR3 spot on the depth chart. is SF simply not confident in his abilities? what kind of signal does that send to AJ himself and to the public. 

unless it's more mind games and SF is just accruing talent. 

with Q now, AJ is competing for the WR3 spot on the depth chart. is SF simply not confident in his abilities? what kind of signal does that send to AJ himself and to the public. 
unless it's more mind games and SF is just accruing talent. 

AJ was terrible last year. He had the worst rookie season of any 1st round WR since the combine started. He had problems learning the playbook and was consistently dropping passes all season. Unless he gets significantly better, he wont even be 4th on the depth chart at WR.

Delanie is a swiss army knife. Wish him the best. Got all faith that Garrett Celek is ready for the big time.

Last edited:
Idc how Jenkins perceives this acquisition. This should be a kick in the *** to get him motivated and produce on the field. He can lose his job as easily as a practice squad guy if he's not serious. And with the rookie cap implemented last year it's a lot easier to admit to mistakes and letting players go as opposed to keeping them for 8 years and hoping they pan out.

So long Delanie. Thanks for everything. I was certain we were going to keep him and not pursue Dashon. So, anyone hear about Ed Reed possibly signing with us?

Still not sure why we spent a 1st rounder on him. Hope i'm wrong down the line, but dude just does not seem to have "IT"

crabs,boldin,mario*, and kyle* are all miles away of him at this point.

*depending on how healthy they both are coming back

Back
Top Bottom