Delete

i seriously cannot believe this. :rofl: :rofl:

A 6th rounder that the Ravens will probably use on a kicker.

:rofl: :rofl:

We must love acquiring players who were on teams that beat us in the postseason. First Manningham and now Boldin.

Last edited:
As I predicted(and heard from reliable sources) Goldson and Delanie are both likely gone. I wonder if Manningham gets cut? Niners should also re-negotiate Justin Smith's deal lowering his cost and at the same time giving him more years.

Nice to have a legit redzone threat in Boldin. :smokin

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hopefully Boldin doesnt end up like Manningham though
nerd.gif

Kaep has weapons... Offense is looking good still, just have to sure up that defense!!
I hope we can get Goldson back, that was my number 1 concern going in2 the offseason would love to bring back Delanie also.....if he leaves thats a big hole at safety we got to fill!!....word is the eagles are seriously interested in him and the got the $$ to spend if they let Asomugha go, not to mention are former player personal VP Tom Gamble is with them now!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry bruh, but Goldson is gone. I know it sucks, but dude wants to get cashed out and we can't afford to pay half our defense top 5 money.

Last edited:
Anquan :smokin :smokin

Now we got a plethora of slot receivers but I aint mad. Anquan and Crabs got some of the best hands in football. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom