Delete

Bernard Pollard just released and available......i know we got Whitner but i wouldnt mind having Pollard, i think he only plays SS though

Wouldnt that be crazy if they cut Whitner and signed Pollard and Reed 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Landry expected to fly out to San Francisco tonight after meeting with the Colts (assuming he doesn't sign with IND)

The Bucs could be real nice next year if they get Goldson and Revis.. of course we play that division next year :smh:

Yeah it was pretty much confirmed yesterday so yall late. Niners never had serious intentions of signing their free agents.

It's all good because the draft is where winning continuity is established. You sign your studs and you draft everyone else. You draft good for years and you will be relevant for years. With Bowman getting an extension during the season I wasn't worried about the offseason because IMO all the guys that have walked away are expendable.

Last edited:
Matt Maiocco @MaioccoCSN
The 49ers never made an effort to re-sign Dashon Goldson, so he's going to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Five-year deal.

JT aint ever lied to me. It's nice having inside sources. :smokin He's also the one that told me the 49ers really wanted Kaepernick before he was drafted.

btw I am lucky enough to get to hang out with 49er legend John Taylor on a regular basis(hes dating my best friends mom) and he thinks the 49ers could let Goldson AND Walker go. He says they feel good with what CJ Spillman and Garrett Celek have shown behind the scenes and the draft is rich in safetys/tight ends.

Last edited:
JT aint ever lied to me. It's nice having inside sources. :smokin He's also the one that told me the 49ers really wanted Kaepernick before he was drafted.

On behalf of the 49er NT faithful, we appreciate you sharing your insight with us. Keep it coming! :lol:

Haha JT doesn't have a say in the organization anymore he just chills with the front office guys like Jed and Baalke from time to time in their luxury booth for some games and plus Tom Rathman(Niners RB coach) is one of his best friends. Dude is too busy on the road trucking. Crazy kicking back and blazing one up with a 49er legend. :smokin

Last edited:
I like the Dorsey signing provided it's not some ridiculous amount of money.

Charles Woodson visiting now :nerd:

Lol I said Goldson was gone in the last thread :lol: per my source.
Dorsey signing is good if he plays like he capable.

Also.... Niners may try to restructure boldins contract, possibly 2 years but more cap friendly.... Not for sure yet tho

Lol I said Goldson was gone in the last thread :lol: per my source as well as Alex smith to kc for a 2nd rounder
Dorsey signing is good if he plays like he capable.

Also.... Niners may try to restructure boldins contract, possibly 2 years but more cap friendly.... Not for sure yet tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom