Delete

Thank sweet baby Jesus:

Report: 49ers guard Mike Iupati has sprained knee, surgery not expected

San Francisco 49ers left guard Mike Iupati sprained his left knee in Sunday’s loss to the New Orleans Saints and the injury is not considered to be a season-ender, reports Janie McCauley of the Associated Press.

Thank sweet baby Jesus:

Report: 49ers guard Mike Iupati has sprained knee, surgery not expected

San Francisco 49ers left guard Mike Iupati sprained his left knee in Sunday’s loss to the New Orleans Saints and the injury is not considered to be a season-ender, reports Janie McCauley of the Associated Press.

Yes! Thank You Lord! Any word of his return? Guys, let's move forward from Walker and Alex or whoever you guys want back and so forth. Our team is our team right now. Let's go forward not dwell in the past.

Just saying. :nerd:

It's not about dwelling in the past. It's about why this offense isn't working now and why Greg Roman needs to change his approach ASAP because Kap needs help. Kap really needs to relax and to let the game slow down but that comes with time. There are guys open but he's just not seeing them. Kap needs to spend more time in the film room and less in the weight room.

Last edited:
It's not about dwelling in the past. It's about why this offense isn't working now and why Greg Roman needs to change his approach ASAP because Kap needs help. Kap really needs to relax and to let the game slow down but that comes with time. Kap needs to spend more time in the film room and less in the weight room.

Greg Roman needs to realize what cost us in the end of the Super Bowl isn't going to work this season either. He needs to remember how we got there. Let Kap run.

You're not going to run your qb with 8, 9 and even 10 guys in the box tho.

straight up disrespect by the saints :smh:

Last edited:
We used to gripe because Alex Smith would always check down or throw it away. Kap doesn't ever do it and we complain. Strange how that worked out.

its just frustrating to know kap has the tools to be great yet he cant figure it out (yet).

'touch on the ball' was something i was saying he would need to work on during the offseason but now, damnn... theres a laundry list of things he needs to improve on.

Last edited:
agree with all the criticisms of Kaep...

I expected a bit of a struggle just cuz of the hype, plus the loss of Crabtree

but man, he has regressed a lot more than I expected.

definitely need to hit the film room and improve his reads.

and for the love of God, manage the playclock better

play clock is on greg roman and jim harbaugh. :smh:

did you guys see that ******** just now on thursday night football? VERY similar hit on matt ryan to the ahmad hit and saints didnt get flagged. what the ****!?!? >:

Last edited:
You guys see Hicks just do the same exact play on Matt Ryan as Brooks did to Brees and didn't even get flagged? :smh:

Dude even hit him in the head too

if anything, that hit on ryan was a lot more blatant and easier to call. IF you're going by the rule, Hicks hit him RIGHT SMACK on the damn face.

What makes me even more sick is how Brees was complaining and was waiting for the flag to come out :smh: :smh:

I don't get what he was complaining about to begin with. He was whining about now the hit hurt. Newsflash. Football is a contact sport, getting hit on your blind side at full speed by a NFL linebacker is supposed to hurt.

Like I said previously. Make your hits count from now on. If your going to get a 15 yard penalty either way, then if they meet in the playoffs I hope Brees gets hit hard each time and gets a concussion. It shouldn't have to be that way but it isn't an even playing field for defenders. If a legal hit gets you fined and penalized then make the 15 yards worth it each time. Take Brees out the game.

Still though. The NFL shouldn't glorify teams like the steel curtain steelers, 85 bears, Lawrence Taylor led giants defenses, 2000 ravens, buddy Ryan led eagles etc. you see NFL films glorify some of these teams yet if they played in 2013 comrade Goodell would vilify, ban, and suspend them after a few games.

As a 49er fan I'm still disgusted. As a football fan I'm disgusted as well.

@Credric Ceballos

WELL SAID! This is football!I wish I could slap the **** out of drew brees. I come from a old school family of football. Between myself, my brother and dad we've accumulated 10 surgeries(lol my brother has no miniscus in both knees), 3 concussions, countless injuries and we would all do it over again if we could. I LOVE this game more than anything and these ******* are ruining it. :smh:

what a slap in the face of the niners that no penalty was called on that play. ******g ********.

Last edited:
I still can't believe he expected the flag. His whining is what made me sick more then anything.

F the 90 giants but leonard Marshall's hit was a legal football hit. If that happened in 2013 comrade Goodell would have the police go on the field, take him off in handcuffs and press charges against him and ban him from the NFL.

I hope the 49ers and saints meet in January and I hope the saints backup qb is starting by the 2nd quarter.

Back
Top Bottom