Delete

Gotta move on from that. Bad call, but gotta move forward.

The 49ers clearly have some stuff to clean up, but if they can clean it all up, especially offensively (Kaepernick), as long as they can peak at the right moment, they will have as good a chance as anyone to make it to the SB. The last few winners didn't have a #1/#2 seed so that proves that it isn't necessary to have home field advantage to win it all. It's more important to be on a roll and to be playing your best football

Gotta move on from that. Bad call, but gotta move forward.

The 49ers clearly have some stuff to clean up, but if they can clean it all up, especially offensively (Kaepernick), as long as they can peak at the right moment, they will have as good a chance as anyone to make it to the SB. The last few winners didn't have a #1/#2 seed so that proves that it isn't necessary to have home field advantage to win it all. It's more important to be on a roll and to be playing your best football

completely agree. ive been thinking this since the loss to the Panthers and essentially giving the west to the Seahawks. as long as we make it into the playoffs, the difference between a fifth and sixth seed isn't too dramatic. I don't see the division winners from the east and north matching up well against the niners, and we can pretty much assume that the road to the superbowl is gonna go thru Seattle. so long as the offense can get its **** together by week 14 and squeak into the playoffs, that stupid flag on ahmad brooks will be insubstantial in hindsight.

Last edited:
^^^ lol really ....man the saints dont have the greatest f'in secondary in the world we had olenty of opps to throw down the field

^^^ lol really ....man the saints dont have the greatest f'in secondary in the world we had olenty of opps to throw down the field

They ranked top 5 in total defense.
They are also ranked 2nd against the pass in the league.

:wink:

Last year we had a sort of stumble near the end. I remember us barely getting that bye week.

I'm not worried if we have to face the east or north at their home. Next game would presumably be against the south. Either Carolina or saints depending on who gets the wild card. I think we can best the panthers for real this time. And I think we'd have enough tape on the saints to get our act together once and for all.

The seahawks will presumably best everyone. We play there and I think we're gonna have to get roman to outsmart mangini, who should outsmart Marc Jackson, who should outsmart all of Sweden, who should outsmart roman. That way we win.

They ranked top 5 in total defense.
They are also ranked 2nd against the pass in the league.

:wink:
I think this is deceptive. The Saints best defense is their offense and how methodical they are. They control TOP which subsequently keeps the defense off the field. When they are on the field they give up 111 ypg on the ground, middle of the pack. Their avg per rush is 4.8, only the Cowboys are worse. But teams only rush a total of 23 times per game against NO, that's the third fewest in the league. Their pass defense gives up 198 ypg, very good stat. But teams only attempt 32 passes per game, 7th fewest attempts against pass D.

But on offense the TOP for the Saints is 33:04 minutes per game, 2nd best in all of football. Keep the ball away from the other team and you limit the damage.

The clock is the most important tool/enemy. Gotta throw check downs to keep the ball longer. Has worked for Alex. But kaep wants so hard to prove he's different he just wants to get the big play and avoid short passes.

He's no game manager after all. He must make hall of fame throws right now or else he's gonna cut.

We give teams chances to get points up by not getting the first first down in a drive by doing simple stuff. After the first first down, we get on a roll and defenses get tired and we kill clock. Check down dammit

Can't imagine how Tarell Brown feeling right now. Lost $2 million, got hurt and now watching the guy starting in your place getting that extension you've been working so hard for.

Imma be at the game Monday row two from the field mid field dream seat 22. If we come out flat may hear about a niner fan getting kicked out for harassing Aldon smith.

Imma be at the game Monday row two from the field mid field dream seat 22. If we come out flat may hear about a niner fan getting kicked out for harassing Aldon smith.

Naw bro go after Greg roman.

Lol I'm at Disneyland and there's a bunch of scary seahawks fans around here. Better believe we're letting them know what's up especially my lil 5 yr old cousin telling them they all suck :rofl:. lots of faithful here too. :pimp: #ninergang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom