Delete

Naw bro go after Greg roman.

Lol I'm at Disneyland and there's a bunch of scary seahawks fans around here. Better believe we're letting them know what's up especially my lil 5 yr old cousin telling them they all suck :rofl:. lots of faithful here too. :pimp: #ninergang
Doesn't he sit in the coaches booth? Believe me he'd be the first. I only said aldon because he has underperformed and then being a healthy scratch for 5 weeks was disappointing.

Go after Carlos Rogers. Absolutely Disgusting watching him play this year. Consistently chasing his man all over the field and utterly pathetic at stopping the run and tackling in the open field. What pisses me off the most is hes often in position to make a play on the runningback but doesnt even attempt to make the tackle, just letting the runningback run by. Liking that Brock extension. I see us extending Brown too and letting go of Rogers. Hes getting paid the second most this season at over 7 mill and he'll be the highest paid Niner next season at over 8 :x :x :x

Very true about Carlos being overpaid. But seriously Corner is the most difficult position to play on the field today so I rarely place blame on them. Except when Ahmed Plummer started and got a huge contract extension. That dude was a bum

Last edited:
Truth corner is traditionally 2nd to QB out of all the positions in football but your right with today's rules it's probably the hardest.

Extend brown. Cully, Brock and Brown next year. Look good to me. :pimp:

Last edited:
ahmed plummer was not that bad...

you all must be forgetting about the likes of jason webster, mike rumph, CLEMENTS...

After Plummer got the contract that Julian Peterson should have got he couldn't stay healthy and couldn't cover.

How bout that hit directly to the head of Jason Campbell. It's like the flag was only hyper sensitive for one week

By the way the old Monday night football intro song guy who looked like randy savage came with that energy and its severely missed.

Last edited:
watching the snf game and i think all of the broncos' run have come out of the shotgun :lol:

not sure why we don't do more of that. especially since kap 'thrives' in the shotgun

Congrats to former Niner practice squader Kory Sheets for winning the Grey Cup MVP and setting the all time record for rushing yards in that game. 197 yards and two touchdowns.

:pimp:

Dang I remember kory good stuff for him. I remember being annoyed when miami plucked him off our ps.

watching the snf game and i think all of the broncos' run have come out of the shotgun :lol:

not sure why we don't do more of that. especially since kap 'thrives' in the shotgun

Yeah. Whether we like it or not niners will need to pass more and establish a passing threat whether in the pistol, shotgun or behind center to prevent these defenses from stacking 8, 9 and even 10 guys in the box which is why Greg Roman keeps getting away from the run. The problem atm is kap is going thru major growing pains and our o line is playing like crap when it comes to pass protection.

I forgot what the exact stat lines were but frank has a big drop off of when they're not running in i formation running power. Maybe if the defense couldn't load the box I'm sure he'd be finding running lanes. :/

Last edited:
Very true about Carlos being overpaid. But seriously Corner is the most difficult position to play on the field today so I rarely place blame on them. Except when Ahmed Plummer started and got a huge contract extension. That dude was a bum

ahmed plummer had the misfortune of playing with a fairly bad supporting cast on defense (besides andre carter and julian peterson, the rest of that d was putrid). he was regularly matched up against the opposing teams #1 target considering jason webster and mike rumph couldn't stay in front of a paraplegic in a wheelchair. from what I recall, plummer had a few decent seasons.

for tomorrow's game, I'd want to see the kaep play from under center more often. I think play action and our power run are much more effective out of this formation and it allows kaep to roll out more. plus, every time kaep takes a sack out of the shotgun, this dude loses like half a mile of yardage and pretty much the series will end in a punt

every time kaep takes a sack out of the shotgun, this dude loses like half a mile of yardage and pretty much the series will end in a punt

:lol:

So true

Last edited:
ahmed plummer had the misfortune of playing with a fairly bad supporting cast on defense (besides andre carter and julian peterson, the rest of that d was putrid). he was regularly matched up against the opposing teams #1 target considering jason webster and mike rumph couldn't stay in front of a paraplegic in a wheelchair. from what I recall, plummer had a few decent seasons.

for tomorrow's game, I'd want to see the kaep play from under center more often. I think play action and our power run are much more effective out of this formation and it allows kaep to roll out more. plus, every time kaep takes a sack out of the shotgun, this dude loses like half a mile of yardage and pretty much the series will end in a punt
Guess were gonna have to agree to disagree then on the Ahmed Plummer discussion. But lets come out strong fast and physical tonight early and get this Win

ESPN's Adam Schefter stated confidently on NFL InsidersMonday that Michael Crabtree (PUP, Achilles') will return no later than Week 13.

"If he doesn't play tonight," said Schefter, referring to Monday night's 49ers-Diplomats game, "he will play (next) Sunday." 

Last edited:
"If he doesn't play tonight," said Schefter, referring to Monday night's 49ers-Diplomats game, "he will play (next) Sunday." 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we out here. haven't been emotionally tied to the last two games because I know better.

Eff that though I'm getting ripped for this game.

Back
Top Bottom