Delete

Great game tonight just got back to my place. Man all the niners who turned to talk to the crowd were all hilarious characters. I asked quinton Patton to put the gold grill in and he was like hol' up I got you, came back 2 mins later and threw it in hahaha. Man I was loving the game tonight Kaep moving up into the pocket instead of going backwards left or right . Great win

Lmao another cheathawk on the verge of being suspended :rofl:

How many times is this dude gona get caught..? :lol:

Chete Carrol at it again :smh:

:lol: because weed makes you a cheater

First of all dont act like yall arent always getting suspended for some kind of substance abuse and dont have a notorious cheater/poor sport in a coach BUT nah man weed definitely doesnt :pimp:.. wont lie i was lurkin' in y'all thread and I agreed with you that playing well on weed is actually impressive :lol:

2nd, only reason I (and others) thought it was PED's is because NFL.com said so but later corrected themselves:

Silver previously reported that Browner was facing a suspension for performance-enhancing drugs, rather than substance abuse. We apologize for the error.

Last edited:
I saw a lot of positives from kap last night but still some things that need to be worked on. Going to rewatch the game when I get home. This defense is starting to peak at the right time the way it did in 2011...

It was all 49er fans at the espn zone outside of Disneyland. Felt like I was back at home. :pimp: #ninergang #ninerempire #ninerfaithful

Last edited:
Lmao another cheathawk on the verge of being suspended :rofl:

How many times is this dude gona get caught..? :lol:

Chete Carrol at it again :smh:

:lol: because weed makes you a cheater

First of all dont act like yall arent always getting suspended for some kind of substance abuse and dont have a notorious cheater/poor sport in a coach BUT nah man weed definitely doesnt :pimp:.. wont lie i was lurkin' in y'all thread and I agreed with you that playing well on weed is actually impressive :lol:

2nd, only reason I (and others) thought it was PED's is because NFL.com said so but later corrected themselves:

Silver previously reported that Browner was facing a suspension for performance-enhancing drugs, rather than substance abuse. We apologize for the error.

No I agree with you about my team having issues with getting suspended :smh: they deserve all the crap they get for it too.
I just find it funny that people want to go at the players for smoking weed of all things, even though a big % of all pro athletes are smoking week

Good win. I'm happy we got one but we do have some more work to do. Our offense is still bad. But I will take a win over a bad team. Let's win out. Crabs will be back but I don't expect him to make an impact yet.

Idk understand why there's a large group seahwaks fans have a sky is falling attitude after any injury to their defense. When they have a ton of depth at alot of positions.

Idk understand why there's a large group seahwaks fans have a sky is falling attitude after any injury to their defense. When they have a ton of depth at alot of positions.

Yup. They're still a top team. As much as I hate them, I cannot overlook the fact that they're a deep and talented team.

I saw a lot of positives from kap last night but still some things that need to be worked on. Going to rewatch the game when I get home. This defense is starting to peak at the right time the way it did in 2011...

It was all 49er fans at the espn zone outside of Disneyland. Felt like I was back at home. :pimp: #ninergang #ninerempire #ninerfaithful
Bro the stadium was rocking defense chant that was apparent when skins had the ball. Ninergang has obviously gotten a bit stronger over the last few

Running game was off last night so I was glad Kaep was able to make some nice throws down field.

the reason the running game hasn't been as effective the last couple weeks is because teams are loading the box with a ton of defenders and begging for kap to beat them. until we can get teams to respect our passing game our running game will suffer.

this play right here was kap's best play of the night. a lot of good stuff here.:pimp:

Last edited:
all the niners fans are from the combined states of DC,MD,VA,North Carolina, Delaware, West VA, and Pennsylvania. even some people from nyc and new jersey come to watch..

basically shoulda just said that Niners dont come to the east side much, and when they do, we take advantage.. last year they came to play the Jets, I went. i think the next closest was tampa bay...hell na i aint going down there lol. and the season before that it was the ravems, ********, and philly. 30min-1 hour ride for me..

Damn, that Browner stuff is just further proof the league is out to get the Seahawks. There's no other way around it. Questionable officiating all season on the secondary, now sidelining their #2 and #3 DBs right before the Monday night showdown (knowing the Saints can't throw outside a dome)? Come on, man.
this was literally the last post on the official Seahawks thread.

the reason the running game hasn't been as effective the last couple weeks is because teams are loading the box with a ton of defenders and begging for kap to beat them. until we can get teams to respect our passing game our running game will suffer.

this play right here was kap's best play of the night. a lot of good stuff here.:pimp:

definitely a great throw after getting out of the pocket and into traffic. but damn it, I love kaep but why does it look like he's playing hot-potato with his feet when he drops back?

idk if he's fighting off the urge to run first or if he's uncomfortable, but it's concerning how fidgety he is in the pocket

definitely a great throw after getting out of the pocket and into traffic. but damn it, I love kaep but why does it look like he's playing hot-potato with his feet when he drops back?

idk if he's fighting off the urge to run first or if he's uncomfortable, but it's concerning how fidgety he is in the pocket

Whenever he moves to the left he sucks,

whenever he moves to the right he makes plays.

Im guessing hes used to running for it if he sees a open lane. Hes been doing it since nevada. In that play it looks like he was just going to try to run it in, but saw boldin in action.

Last edited:
Damn, that Browner stuff is just further proof the league is out to get the Seahawks. There's no other way around it. Questionable officiating all season on the secondary, now sidelining their #2 and #3 DBs right before the Monday night showdown (knowing the Saints can't throw outside a dome)? Come on, man.
this was literally the last post on the official Seahawks thread.

:rofl: I was going to post this here as well

What made that play great was not necessarily the accurate throw on the run but the fact that he stayed composed going from his initial read then progressed to the secondary reads while remaining in the pocket and didn't leave the pocket until he felt the defender coming. If you look at his feet on that play they are moving and following his eyes while sitting in the pocket :pimp:. This is exactly what you want as a QB. If your feet aren't following your eyes your body/front shoulder wont be in position to make a solid fundamental throw. Exactly what some of us have been criticizing kap all season for not doing. i never doubted his ability to do it he just needs to RELAX and let the game slow down.

the pass to boldin down the seam was MONEY too.

Last edited:
What made that play great was not necessarily the accurate throw on the run but the fact that he stayed composed going from his initial read then progressed to the secondary reads while remaining in the pocket and didn't leave the pocket until he felt the defender coming. If you look at his feet on that play they are moving and following his eyes while sitting in the pocket :pimp:. This is exactly what you want as a QB. If your feet aren't following your eyes your body/front shoulder wont be in position to make a solid fundamental throw. Exactly what some of us have been criticizing kap all season for not doing. i never doubted his ability to do it he just needs to RELAX and let the game slow down.

the pass to boldin down the seam was MONEY too.

i agree that kaep's feet and body were in coordination with his progression, and it's great that he used his feet to escape pressure and buy time for his WRs to get open, but throughout the course of the season, he seems really anxious when he's in the pocket. maybe the protection hasn't been as good this year due to defenses eliminating his running lanes and pressuring him more, but he's doing a lot of "dancing" in the pocket even when he's locking down on his 1st read.

i definitely agree, Kaep's game excels exponentially when he plays relaxed and poised and I'm willing to bet that a lot of the inconsistencies he's having through the first first 12 weeks have to do with him learning how to read and react to different defenses.

regardless, the arm strength and velocity he demonstrates on that throw :smokin definitely a pass you'd have to catch with two hands.

Last edited:
I don't know why he doesn't read low to high, then, if he's waiting for his WR to get open.

That would improve the likelihood of him seeing his TE or checkdown, and also improve his likelihood of finding an open man down the field.

It seems like he reads high to low, but only actually reads high then dances around for a sec and gets sacked.

Back
Top Bottom