Delete

At my ninja I'm not gonna lie the stick sucks.

Oracle is better for gods sake. But AT&T set the standard for crapshoe experience. Cause god knows its wild Wild West in there.

But kaep did throw underneath a few times thank god

And krabb looked good with that stiff arm.

And Vernon finally did what I hoped he would do and jumped.

And anquan has always been a MAN no homie

But a 7/10 kinda game. We should've scored a other TD and they should not have scored again.

Garbage is garbage time but still. At least dubs got the win last second. Made it hole for that.

I'm still out here though so Lego pusha t

View media item 676141

and boy am I glad to see candlestick go...the stick sucks from a fan "experience" perspective. I've been to plenty of other stadiums and have never experienced the damn near airport lines that pile up at candlestick. the concession stand lines have no damn order and guarantee that you'll miss half a quarter while you wait to order your lackluster overpriced "superdog" and get cut by some ugly skeezer who was once behind you taking selfies and hashtagging #sfgiants but is now in front of you ordering beers for her and 5 of her overweight female companions.

haha damn i feel the same way but it's bittersweet to see the stick go. grew up going to games there and we have sooo much history there yet at the same time the place is a total dump. going to be sad to see the stick go but excited for levis.

i got the stick tatted on me so i guess i wont miss it too much. :tongue:

Last edited:

and boy am I glad to see candlestick go...the stick sucks from a fan "experience" perspective. I've been to plenty of other stadiums and have never experienced the damn near airport lines that pile up at candlestick. the concession stand lines have no damn order and guarantee that you'll miss half a quarter while you wait to order your lackluster overpriced "superdog" and get cut by some ugly skeezer who was once behind you taking selfies and hashtagging #sfgiants but is now in front of you ordering beers for her and 5 of her overweight female companions.
haha damn i feel the same way but it's bittersweet to see the stick go. grew up going to games there and we have sooo much history there yet at the same time the place is a total dump. going to be sad to see the stick go but excited for levis.
I'm with you jecca.  You are damn right I am going to miss the Stick.  It is a part of my childhood.  Grew up going to Giants games there.  Have been a season ticket holder for the Niners for 16 years.  Obviously, the place is a dump.....but to me, its the most beautiful dump in the world!
laugh.gif

And for the record, I have never once purchased anything from the concession stands.  Always tailgate, and bring in a drink and some extra food.  The lines look like a cluster **** though, so I feel you guys.

hell yeah man i love that dump. :lol:

btw i know its such a small thing but i hope they keep the current OG endzones when we go to levis. I never understood why we went to that new 49er font :x. Nothing beats the classic "49ers" typeface. Need to go back entirely with logos, jerseys, endzones, etc to the OG. You know **** got real when the endzones were painted red(we paint the endzones red during the playoffs). :smokin

View media item 676500

Last edited:
At my ninja I'm not gonna lie the stick sucks.

Oracle is better for gods sake. But AT&T set the standard for crapshoe experience. Cause god knows its wild Wild West in there.

But kaep did throw underneath a few times thank god

And krabb looked good with that stiff arm.

And Vernon finally did what I hoped he would do and jumped.

And anquan has always been a MAN no homie

But a 7/10 kinda game. We should've scored a other TD and they should not have scored again.

Garbage is garbage time but still. At least dubs got the win last second. Made it hole for that.

I'm still out here though so Lego pusha t

You sound drunk homie just go to sleep.

Been busy since Thanksgiving but good win for the Niners. Crabtree being out there really helped out the passing game. Kap has great chemistry with Crabtree, Boldin, VD and Manningham so our passing game should really take a step forward these next couple of weeks. Hopefully Staley isnt loss for a significant amount of time and the oline can handle itself until him and Iupati come back. Big game against the Seahawks next week, hopefully the Saints give them a really physical game today.

Great win, hopefully the saints can knock off the hawks tonight and turn sunday into a battle for 1st place

lol

a saints victory tonight and we handle business next sunday could make things very interesting. :evil:

Lets say we beat the Seahawks next week and also end up with the same record at the end of the year, what's the next tiebreaker?

Division record then conference record. Translation were aren't winning the division.

Hypothetically speaking we can still win the division if New Orleans wins tonight, we win on Sunday, and also finish with the same record as Seattle as long as they're 4th loss is to either Arizona or St. Louis.

Long shot.

Wilson is gonna get knocked out of the game at some point. The saints will go up big quickly.

They lost their next three games and we win the division.

History.

I actually predicted a 3 game losing streak for them starting at this point as well. We'll see but either way I dont give a **** Niners are starting to sizzle and we need to keep it rolling.

Last edited:
Did you guys see that press conference?  I got home and walked in the door right when those three clowns got up to the podium.  Funny stuff.

Reporter: Anquan how was to have Crabtree on the field with you?

Boldin:  It was great to have someone else double teamed for once. (and I was paraphrasing)

Crabtree: (smiles and shakes his head)

Good stuff!

Last edited:

Did you guys see that press conference?  I got home and walked in the door right when those three clowns got up to the podium.  Funny stuff.

Reporter: Anquan how was to have Crabtree on the field with you?

Boldin:  It was great to have someone else double teamed for once. (and I was paraphrasing)

Crabtree: (smiles and shakes his head)

Good stuff!
Michael, why were you grimacing after your 60-yard reception in the third quarter down to the Rams' 20-yard line?

"I'm supposed to take that to the house!" Crabtree said, shaking his head as his buddies giggled about his double move past the corner but his slide to the ground after other defenders tracked him down.

Colin, your thoughts?

"Yeah, man," Kaepernick said after a dramatic pause, "he's supposed to score!"

Then Boldin added: "We give (Crabtree) a pass on that one. Thanksgiving was this week, so ..."

More Crabtree: "You're the one serving me all the turkey!"

flagged for a block in the back and offensive pass interference on the 49ers' opening possession.

"Had to get those jitters out," Crabtree said, shaking his head. "Hadn't played in a long time -- I was just all over the place today.

"But like I said, I'm just happy to be out there. I had fun today."

And what was it like for Boldin -- acquired last offseason from Baltimore -- to play with Crabtree for the first time?

"You know, it's about time he gets double-teamed now," said Boldin, 

"When you have a guy like that on the other side, it definitely relieves pressure off of you. It frees you up to just go out and play ball. Good to have him back."

Back
Top Bottom