Delete

thanks offbad for not being so lazy.

repped
I'm posting while I am pretending to be working.....I'm not being lazy.  Jerk. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Looks like we're just going to be playing keep away from ARI for the final playoff spot. I hope we get in and go to DET or PHI in the wild card round, and go to SEA in the Div or Conf finals and shut them up on our way to the SB.

next sunday is going to be nutty. going to be a war both on the field and in the stands. if your going to the game be safe! can guarantee the drunk nortenos (who yell when were on offense :smh: :rofl: ) will be looking to pop off especially with seattle fans.

would be nice if whoever wins the car NO game next week takes the rematch as well and gives us the opportunity to move up to the 5th seed. Just need to keep winning.

Last edited:
next sunday is going to be nutty. going to be a war both on the field and in the stands. if your going to the game be safe! can guarantee the drunk nortenos (who yell when were on offense :smh: :rofl: ) will be looking to pop off especially with seattle fans.

would be nice if whoever wins the car NO game next week takes the rematch as well and gives us the opportunity to move up to the 5th seed. Just need to keep winning.
This would be ideal.

I think Carolina is the last team everybody wants to face, Seattle included.

At this point I just hope they win out and let the chips fall were they may.

Seattle most likely got that 1 seed barring an epic collapse but Sundays game can make a statement moving forward.

I kinda expected what happened tonight tough. Just not as much of a blowout. I mean who have the saints really beaten on the road that's noteworthy during the drew Brees era. All their big wins other then the Super Bowl occurred in the superdome.

We are going to need an A game from Gore and the running game if we are going to beat Seattle Sunday.

woops but...

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-gif.gif

after last nite, those chances are looking pretty non existent..guess we'll just have to beat seattle at home, and then on the road. it would be sweet poetry to be the last team to beat them at home prior to their streak and then be the same team that ends it.

ran into Kaepernick at niketown sf yesterday while picking up some cole haan shoes. niketown was damn near empty. at first didn't think it was him from about twenty feet away but dude was way too huge to not be an athlete. asked one of the employees for confirmation and if he thought it'd be rude to ask kaep for a picture. employee said "hell yeah man, go for it..****, I got one with Jerry rice last week even though I'm not supposed to"

safe to say kaep shut me down and said "sorry man, not trynna get too much attention." bummed me out. but hope he escapes Seattle's pressure as well as he dodged my picture attempt.

Last edited:
haha i ran into vernon(bunch of niners were in town for the fight) at niketown in las vegas ealier this year but it was evident dude was trying to be low key so i just walked by and said "sup vernon" and he quietly replied "hey, hey sup" and put his finger over his mouth to motion me to keep it low lol. dude was dressed bummy in a raggedy wife beater, some leggings(yes leggings, meggings, spandex workout pants etc whatever you want to call them) and some crocs. dude is built like a cartoon character chizzled to the T. :x ironically saw some other niner fans noticing vernon as well and they told me frank was next door showing love, giving daps and taking pics with all niner fans who approached him. love franky. :pimp:

Last edited:
safe to say kaep shut me down and said "sorry man, not trynna get too much attention." bummed me out. but hope he escapes Seattle's pressure as well as he dodged my picture attempt.

haha.

Goretality. He's always gonna be down to earth. And i'm not just saying that cause he's shorter is closer to earth.

haha.

Goretality. He's always gonna be down to earth. And i'm not just saying that cause he's shorter is closer to earth.

the girl I'm dating used to work at the louis vuitton store at valley fair by santana row, said niner players would always come thru. for the most part, they wouldn't mind being very visible and showin love to fans. however, she said last season kaep came thru and requested to be in the LV VIP salon, apparently it's a shop-behind closed doors section. but frank on the other hand, can be spotted at coach saying what's up to fans and posing in pictures. my dude frank :pimp:

Sometimes I don't understand these athletes... We pretty much show tons of support... By their jerseys, shoes etc... Then when you ask for a freaking picture they turn you down...

:lol: :lol:

I feel you flash, and at the same time, I can understand where they're coming from...although it comes with the territory of being a multi millionaire athlete/celebrity, I couldn't imagine what it must be like to go out in public and be stopped every second by fans.

with that being said, if they're trynna lay low, stop driving 6 figure cars and hop into a honda accord

Last edited:
Rams game was eh, so-so. I honestly think we should've won by more. It didn't feel like a statement game. Why is that when our running game is off, our pass play is good and vice versa. But hopefully it's because we are saving our juice for this week. Hopefully.

Rams game was eh, so-so. I honestly think we should've won by more. It didn't feel like a statement game. Why is that when our running game is off, our pass play is good and vice versa. But hopefully it's because we are saving our juice for this week. Hopefully.

It's because the 49ers are trying to exploit the look the defense is giving them. Just count the number of defenders the team is putting in the box and you can figure out what the Niners will do to attack them. If we can develop a potent passing game it will force defenses to respect us which will then allow running lanes to open up which will then result in a balanced attack. Right now no defense is showing any respect to our passing game and are loading up the box big time which is shutting down our running game. Expect this a lot vs Seattle this sunday. I saw a lot of spreading the defense out vs the rams with multiple 3, 4 receiving packages which was nice.

Last edited:
statement game or not, we needed to come out and win. what's more important than the score is how kaep was able to convert third downs and move the ball thru the air. what was torrid was some of the crappy, no-gain plays we had on first downs which made us predictable on second downs

it's scary how much pressure the seahawks generate off of a 4 man rush while dropping back 7. an honest question, but on pass plays, could the strength of their defense be in their front 4 and not their secondary? that pass rush enables so much of what that "vaunted" secondary has achieved. no staley or iupati, kaep better have his trigger ready. I hope roman dials up some quick screens and and drills the checkdown pass into kaep. the checkdown is what alex smith used to defeat the seahawks in the past. it might be ugly, but it could be effective

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom