Delete

You're forgetting kaep is superstar status right now. Hes all over the tv. Dude cant go anywhere without having mobs running after him with iphone cameras.
Couple my homies seen him two years ago at a craps table In Vegas with Ryan Mallett. They said dude was cool and humble and Mallett was acting like the superstar.This was year after his rookie year before he was the starter, so goes to show you things change quick.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that 12th Man Go Hawks banner is so disrespectful. Don't disrespect the Stick!! Who's going this Sunday?!!! Let's make a statement.

I'm not aware of this banner what does it say?only flag I've seen has a 12 on it I don't know how that's deemed disrespectful.

Last edited:
Damn i was unaware. may be some scrapping in the parking lot if its gonna be like that. This fanbase is going too far tryin to irritate others.

:lol: these seahawks'fans are that thirsty to milk their 15 seconds of fame? I don't blame them, especially since they come from a championship-deprived, no-history-of-winning city. I'd hate to be a fan of Seattle's sports, considering the greatest athlete to play in their city now plays for the same franchise that left them

Last edited:
Come on you know that isn't true...
the Seattle Storm won 2 championships.
Nothing against Seattle fans here. It's only the type of fan that goes overboard when their team is doing good, and that applies to fans of any team in pro sports.

haven't even looked in the game thread. probably not gonna. too much e-thuggery and not enough football discussion. 

I guess I am one of the few Niner fans here that actually doesnt have much of a problem with Seacock fans flying their banner over Candlestick.  After all, our fanbase did the same thing a couple years ago in LA:

Sorry about it @westcoastsfinest and @bright nikes.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:pimp:

True that but we were the champs while they are still the championless chumps flying a banner over our prestigious dump for the sake of being annoying.

Last edited:
on a completely unrelated note, I went grave digging into the 2012-2013 season thread and pulled this out

When Goldson was franchised tagged last year, they had a gentlemans agreement that if he came to camp and did his job and not complain that they would not franchise tag him this year....that being said the niners dont think they can afford goldson...So unless goldson takes a short-term contract, its unlikely he will return.. but who knows.
Niners are going to push Alex Smith to Chiefs...Reid likes Smith. Niners will try to get 2nd rounder.
Niners plan to move up in the draft if they see a player they like in mid early 20s

Nostradamus, is that you??

Last edited:
SANTA CLARA – Running back Marcus Lattimore on Friday went through his final 49ers practice of his rookie season.

After three weeks of practices, Lattimore said his confidence received a major boost from how he felt on the field and what he saw of himself on film. Lattimore, who remains on the non-football injury list, will be ineligible to practice for the remainder of the season.

“If I had to play, I would play,” Lattimore told CSNBayArea.com on Friday. “Without question, if they needed me, I could play. But they don’t need me right now.”

Lattimore is returning after a grisly right knee injury cut short his college career at South Carolina. At the time, Lattimore was considered a potential first-round draft pick.

The 49ers selected him in the fourth round with the plan of spending a year concentrating on his physical rehabilitation. On Friday, Lattimore said he fully endorses the organization’s decision.

“This extra time is just going to give me enough time to get comfortable without the brace I was wearing and go out there and play like nothing ever happened,” Lattimore said.

“Three weeks, and I got better every week,” he said. “And that was my main goal, to get better every week. The soreness went down every week. I was out there moving around and being myself. And I know the things I have to work on now.

“I felt like I looked pretty good. My feet are OK. They’re not where they used to be. I just got to get a little bit quicker. Once I clean that up, I feel like I’m almost better.”

Lattimore practiced on special teams. He also took snaps with the first-team and scout-team offensive units. Lattimore will continue to train and take part in all the 49ers offensive meetings. He is expected to take part fully in the 49ers’ offseason program.

“My confidence is good,” Lattimore said. “I know I still got it. Going into next year, I can’t wait.”

Great news. This kid could be special. He reminds me a lil of Arien Foster. He really needs to run lower tho. Hopefully he can stay healthy. Lattimore is reeeeally good at making that first defender in open field miss. I don't think ive ever see anyone bring this dude down 1 on 1 in open field.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom